X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reuncut View Post

Thanks for the input.

Can you sleep with da?
    I never tried to do this myself (maybe a nap once but certainly not overnight). I wouldn't be comfortable enough to sleep with it on and inflated, even leaving aside the erection safety issue.
    Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

I bought the hyperrestore and just started it the other day. I like it a lot. I do feel like I have to reinflate every so often though. Trying to sleep with it but I think I just can’t sleep with anything attached down there. I always seem to remove this or my other device at some point after a few hours.

am just wondering if anyone else has slight deflation issues? Everything seems to be sealed pretty well around the cones.

i also don’t use the air gun thing. I find just blowing into the tube is sufficient enough.

Comment

Anybody using the Foreskinned-Air? If so how’s your experience been ?

Comment

Originally posted by reuncut View Post
          I bought the hyperrestore and just started it the other day. I like it a lot. I do feel like I have to reinflate every so often though. Trying to sleep with it but I think I just can’t sleep with anything attached down there. I always seem to remove this or my other device at some point after a few hours.

am just wondering if anyone else has slight deflation issues? Everything seems to be sealed pretty well around the cones.

i also don’t use the air gun thing. I find just blowing into the tube is sufficient enough.
          Put water through the one way valve and/ or get a different one way valve that is a little heavier duty.
          Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by sway View Post
            Anybody using the Foreskinned-Air? If so how’s your experience been ?

I have been using one for about a month now, I also got the weight set to go with it. It seems to do exactly as described. The silicone retainer cup is very stiff when new and require some brake in time to make it more flexible but once done things are much more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by s0mebody View Post

I have been using one for about a month now, I also got the weight set to go with it. It seems to do exactly as described. The silicone retainer cup is very stiff when new and require some brake in time to make it more flexible but once done things are much more comfortable.
              Thanks! I placed my order. I’m hoping it’ll work well enough to get me back to a consistent routine.

Comment

Working...
              X