Homemade device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade device

I took one of those silicone rubber inflation bulbs and cut it in half leaving a nipple to plug a hose onto. The other half made a ring by cutting off the larger section. It can hold itself in place if I put tension around the base of the penis shaft, so I used one of those stretch hair ties doubled over. The tension from the hair tie keeps the cone from sinking when there is air pressure inside the skin that is pushing the cone/cap upwards. A one way air valve in the inflation hose keeps the pressure.

I attach the hose, then use a different inflation bulb to push air into the device which stretches the skin. This method works better than blowing into the tube because it can create more pressure, faster than my lungs.

just had it on for 15 minutes with damn good results.

Just sharing in case anyone wants to build their own.

You want to be careful. That thing looks crazy tight. Especially the band at the bottom. You may cut off circulation for too long and THAT will be counter productive, even dangerous. Ever hear of ischemia? Plus, it looks scarily like a plastibell circumcision device!

Comment

I use a home made inflation device which also uses direct air. I cover the urethral meatus with a disc cut from Saran Wrap to stop air entering the urethra. If you are getting good, even pressure, you do not need the elastic back stop. It is unnecessary as you can only inflate to the point where your inner skin joins the shaft. Also, for me, pressure at the "joining point" inside my inflated skin has prompted the best inner skin growth of any method I have used (and I have tried them all). I still mix up methods as I aim for a covered erection using weights, the Cat II Q and inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        You want to be careful. That thing looks crazy tight. Especially the band at the bottom. You may cut off circulation for too long and THAT will be counter productive, even dangerous. Ever hear of ischemia? Plus, it looks scarily like a plastibell circumcision device!
        It is not so tight at the elastic bottom. I inflate for ten minutes, deflate, then reinflate to ensure blood flow.

Comment

I also have another home made device that is a real winner in my opinion. I took a small inflation bulb and cut an opening just big enough for the glans to be pulled in under the vacuum when I squeeze it. The tip of the penis, the entire glans are sucked in. Then the skin can be rolled over this and held in place. The increased mass under the skin creates more of a stretch. Similar to inflation, but without air and with a physical piece.

With only suction from the new device, the glans remain moist and protected. It never falls off and I have worn it throughout the day and it is very comfortable. I forget it is there.

An added benefit is that there is a low pressure vacuum applied to the tip of the penis. It is slightly enlarged after several hours, and is more sensitive. The vacuum is concentrated on the top half of the tip of the penis. I am currently looking for the right material to modify where the entire penis head is enlarged under low vacuum pressure not just the end. It is just a matter of time.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X