Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This happened after inflating or masturbating- not sure which!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happened after inflating or masturbating- not sure which!!

So yesterday I was using the FIT2 inflation device.. I use it every day for a good hour or two. I inflated it as usual (fairly high tension) but this time I felt the hairs pulling on my shaft so I took it off.

I came home and was masturbating for probably 2 hours.. again, nothing out of the ordinary.

Around midnight I noticed huge swelling around the penis. Which got worse this morning. No pain or redness or heat to the touch... just super inflamed as if there were lots of fluid in the penis (which I'm sure there was).

It has since subsided but anyone know what the heck could have happened here? I tend to think it was the FIT2 and not the bating... ?

Thanks.

Difficult to tell. Tugging (fingers or device) can cause minor trauma to the tissues involved, resulting in the symptoms you show (and by the way inflammation is redness and heat to an area, as is swelling due to fluid transfer from broken cells and blood vessels. Masturbating for 2 hours can be problematic and cause the symptoms you show, as can over-using a device, and if you've combined the two......then, problem. So..........who knows what the cause was.

Comment

So I saw the urologist and it was an edema... no damage but it takes a week or so for the swelling to subside (for the fluid to drain). Lesson learned... go easy on inflation!

Comment

Working...
      X