Success with Hyperrestore DA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success with Hyperrestore DA

Has anyone here actually completed restoration with the Hyperrestore Direct Air?
    if so, could you give some details re: how long it took and what your use regimen was like?
    Thanks

Originally posted by sway View Post
    Has anyone here actually completed restoration with the Hyperrestore Direct Air?
    if so, could you give some details re: how long it took and what your use regimen was like?
    Thanks
    In the progress galleries user ‘socal69’ made all of his progress using direct air

Comment

I wear it as often as I can and I like to tug rather rigorously when I have a moment, I think it’s especially useful before inflation. It’s just time under tension... when I can be in the device, I am in it.
      Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

I just pulled the trigger on a Hyper Restore DA.

Comment

I’m intact and I just bought a Hyperrestore DA for treating my phimosis and to make room for docking

Comment

Took 3 days from order to delivery on my Hyper Restore DA.
            Pretty "pumped" to start with this method.

Comment

Used the Hyper Restore DA for about an hour last night and wearing it this morning......and this is super comfortable.
              It is so comfortable that it's hard to believe that it can possibly work. Lol.
              This purchase looks very promising.

Comment

Inflations makes BIG gains. You’re stretching in all directions!

Comment

how hard do you guys inflate? generally I pump enough so that its not squishy, ive made decent gains that way but is longer medium tension better than small burst of heavy tension throughout the day?

Comment

I pump the air in until it feels “tense”. I feel a little pressure, almost a sting. I do not want it to be painful in anyway! A little pressure goes a long way. It’s more about length of time and being nice to your skin (keeping it clean and applying lotion, giving time for recovery, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                    X