Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gard3nHos3
    • Dec 2017

TLC Air leakage

My air leaks between the your skin cone and the white silicon cone. Any ideas to solve this issue?
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2015

I'm not an Air user, but it would seem the skin needs to be as supple as possible to get a good seal. If you're not in the habit of applying moisturizer after you step out of the shower, maybe give it a try. Guys will experiment with different brands to see which interferes the least with device grip. I found that I could use Eucerin https://tlctugger.com/product/eucerin-original-lotion/ sparingly and still tug with a silicone device.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Sep 2015

To get a seal, the skin probably has to be very smooth. So after you roll skin onto the device, work the skin up and down a bit to let avoidable wrinkles even out. We want to cover as much of the white silicone as we comfortably can to spread out the gripping force, and I imagine that's also how we get a good seal.

Another thing I do is after I've placed the retaining cone, I hold the cone at the narrow end and let some skin slip out at the wide end until the gripped skin looks smooth.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

• Gard3nHos3
        • Dec 2017

The your skins cone goes on fine but the silicon cone goes on as best it can. Still loses air. I don’t see anyway to fix it. Will have to probably return it sadly

Comment

• mike12323
          • Dec 2018

Are you using tension or weights on it as well? I have found that you it is very difficult to get a good seal without tension. I found that when inflating without tension the pressure of the inflated skin tube would move the retaining cone. This doesn't seem to happen with tension on. I do find that weights work the best with air but they are not always practical so a leg strap also will do the trick. Hope that helps!

Comment

• Gard3nHos3
            • Dec 2017

I’m not using tension. That’s interesting. Don’t have anything to tension with. I really don’t know how to get the white cone to seal against the your skin cone. I’ve tried everything

Comment

• Gundog
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Gard3nHos3
              I’m not using tension. That’s interesting. Don’t have anything to tension with. I really don’t know how to get the white cone to seal against the your skin cone. I’ve tried everything
              Have you tried using Ron's weight kit with the TLX-air, that seems to help a lot.

Comment

• mike12323
                • Dec 2018

Yes, I really advise using the weight kit or a tugging strap. I think you'll find it will solve your problem. With the weights you may need to use one or two of the white silicone spacers on top of the retaining your skin cone. When I use a strap I use only the your skin retaining cone. Also, you will find that you need to "touch up" the air tension periodically if you want it really tight either due to small losses through your urethra or in the overall system. Try this stuff and I think you will find success!

Comment

• Gard3nHos3
                  • Dec 2017

I tried putting tension with it and still losing air. Hopefully an air demo is coming to the website because maybe I’m doing something wrong with the white cone

Comment

Working...