Hyper Restore: DA or balloon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Restore: DA or balloon?

I'm nervous of using the DA method because I used some sort of tape with the DTR to cover the urethra before and it was horrid painful to take off.

But I'm also nervous that balloon would be cumbersome.

DA is much better use blenderm tape. It works great!
    Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

I am using inflation with a balloon. Seems to work fine for me, and I would not call it "cumbersome". But I have not used the DA or DTR, so do not know why those would make you feel nervous or hesitant. But if you can provide a bit more info, perhaps I can give you more comfort based on my experience....

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
        I am using inflation with a balloon. Seems to work fine for me, and I would not call it "cumbersome". But I have not used the DA or DTR, so do not know why those would make you feel nervous or hesitant. But if you can provide a bit more info, perhaps I can give you more comfort based on my experience....
        Like, is it difficult to take on and off?

Comment

I used the DTR air for a while, but after forgetting to remove the tape before urinating one time (ouch!), I switched to the Hyper Restore with a balloon. That works much better and I have been using it in between my Tugger/strap uses. I like it a lot, I find it very comfortable when on under moderate tension, and the balloons last me a week or two. Be sure to use a little water on the glands when applying. My only complaint with the HR if you can call it a complaint, is that changing the balloons is a little tedious. I often feel like I am overstretching the inner cone by moving the balloon lip into the neck of the inner cone. I also find that the HR makes a conspicuous bulge so I do not wear it when I go out.

When I was doing the DTR DA method, I would cut up a waterproof bandaid and use the tape from that. It held very well, was easy to remove and did not leave a residue.

I hope that helps, good luck, kot.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post

Like, is it difficult to take on and off?
            No. Just like any gripper device, you trap the skin under the gripper, done. To remove, lift the gripper's outer part, that releases the skin, done. Easy. Or at least no more difficult than any other gripper type device, such as the DTR.

But if you are asking (worried) about direct air, and how easy it is to remove the tape that prevents air form entering your urethra, that I have no experience with, as I opted to use a balloon. Since the balloon traps the air, there is nothing to remove, if I remove the gripper, then take it away form my penis, the balloon, which of course is attached to the gripper, not my skin, goes away with no issue. So, again, easy.

Regards

Comment

I ended up buying the DA. Hope I don't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post
                I ended up buying the DA. Hope I don't regret it.
                Please let us know how you like it after using it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

Please let us know how you like it after using it for a while.
                  Will do.

Comment

Working...
                  X