My honest thoughts on the Hyper Restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My honest thoughts on the Hyper Restore

I ordered a Direct Air Kit from Brent Graaf, the creator of the device.

I e-mailed him about my concerns about using tape on the urethra and how painful that could be.

He assured me it would be fine since he uses some kind of "special tape".

Well, he was wrong. It hurt like a motherfucker to take it off, I think it took some skin with it.

I messaged him about this, along with a sizing issue, saying I wanted to see if I could get a balloon kit instead. And at first he said "I can send whatever it is you want. You are the customer."

But he grew increasingly rude throughout our exchanges, and started sending "lol's" to rub some salt in the wounds. And then at the end, he went back on his word and wouldn't send me a balloon kit, and just told me "have a nice day" because I refused to put the tape on for two hours to test his "theory". The truth is, all bodies are different, and this man was not only rude but a liar on his replacement promise and I don't recommend buying from him, he's not a stand-up guy like Chuck from DTR or Ron from TLC.

Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post
    And at first he said "I can send whatever it is you want. You are the customer."
    this is some good service

But he grew increasingly rude throughout our exchanges, and started sending "lol's" to rub some salt in the wounds.
    this is strange
    can you post your exchanges?
    i ordered a DA kit not long ago and would like to know more

Comment

Originally posted by foreskin site user View Post

this is some good service

this is strange
      can you post your exchanges?
      i ordered a DA kit not long ago and would like to know more
      It's good service until you renig on it later the same day after being rude to the customer.

I'm not really comfortable posting our e-mails, and it would be a lot to screenshot and post anyways. But I'm curious what it is you would like to know.

Comment

It's good service until you renig on it later the same day after being rude to the customer.

I'm not really comfortable posting our e-mails, and it would be a lot to screenshot and post anyways. But I'm curious what it is you would like to know.
        I don't know if I want to give business to bad merchants but so far its just your word

Edit: Just to be clear, it's pretty obvious that you're upset by something. All I'm trying to say is that its irrational for someone to go from good customer service to making a mockery of the customer within a single day without reason. I'm just hoping to find out whatever it was that set Brent off.
        foreskin site user
        Last edited by foreskin site user; 10-01-2021, 05:31 AM.

Comment

I never had a problem with the tape or the device. Minimal exchange with the creator but I would roll my eyes also if you were telling me the tape hurts. You sound difficult
          wrongfullycut
          wrongfullycut
          Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

Wrongfullycut,

I think attacking someone through social media is generally ill-advised.

Brent is a long term well respected member of the restoring community. His restoration products are a great contribution.

Particularly since Brent gets such rave reviews over on the Reddit forum and elsewhere your attack lacks credibility.

Attacking and not posting the offending emails , is, in my opinion, unethical (not that I want to drag this discussion out).

Maybe you are right and Brent was acting out of character and was rude to you.

Do you really think it warranted lambasting him to the entire list membership?

Disagreements are best handled privately, however, since you made this one public I felt Brent deserved a public defense.

Good luck with your restoration and KOT,

DM

Comment

Originally posted by foreskin site user View Post

I don't know if I want to give business to bad merchants but so far its just your word

Edit: Just to be clear, it's pretty obvious that you're upset by something. All I'm trying to say is that its irrational for someone to go from good customer service to making a mockery of the customer within a single day without reason. I'm just hoping to find out whatever it was that set Brent off.
              I too am. It seems he didn't like that I didn't want to try the device again after the tape hurt me so bad. But I'm really not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by socal69 View Post
                I never had a problem with the tape or the device. Minimal exchange with the creator but I would roll my eyes also if you were telling me the tape hurts. You sound difficult
                wrongfullycut
                wrongfullycut
                That's just rude honestly. If something harms me, that's not something to roll one's eyes over, nor does it make me difficult for speaking up about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Man View Post
                  Wrongfullycut,

I think attacking someone through social media is generally ill-advised.

Brent is a long term well respected member of the restoring community. His restoration products are a great contribution.

Particularly since Brent gets such rave reviews over on the Reddit forum and elsewhere your attack lacks credibility.

Attacking and not posting the offending emails , is, in my opinion, unethical (not that I want to drag this discussion out).

Maybe you are right and Brent was acting out of character and was rude to you.

Do you really think it warranted lambasting him to the entire list membership?

Disagreements are best handled privately, however, since you made this one public I felt Brent deserved a public defense.

Good luck with your restoration and KOT,

DM

I'm not attacking him, I'm speaking out about what he did to me. Nothing ill-advised about that.

If you think it's unethical for me to not post our exchanges, that's your business. I can try to get around to it, but like I said I don't really feel that comfortable since I'm already not getting any support from anyone, and I'd have to censor out my name and e-mail.

I don't know Brent's character, I just know how he was with me. He was rude, unkind, and lied. And I feel that warrants me speaking out, to warn others and speak my mind. What he did really put a damper on my day, and I'm now pursuing a dispute with both paypal and my credit card company since he renigged and wouldn't send me a balloon kit like he first promised.

Comment

Working...
                  X