No announcement yet.

the importance of tape to block urethra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried this with the long skinny balloon cut to size. Inflation of this type of balloon gives more of a lengthwise stretch than the girthwise stress of a round balloon. Instead of elastic band I used tape to secure it to the tube.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

How are you attaching the stopper

Comment

Do you mean the inner cone?
        Photo Gallary
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Sure!

Comment

That cone is vented meaning that it slides easily down the tube towards the balloon. This setup doesn't require a non vented inner cone because the balloon contains the compressed air so it can't escape.
            Photo Gallary

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi View Post
              I have recently got the hyperestore. Taping the urethra is a pain. And especially taking it off every time to urinate. I'm tempted to skip the tape part.
              You could get cheap condoms https://tlctugger.com/product/dry-condoms-bulk-pack-10/ and cut a couple inches off the tips to make little glans hats. For me, wearing these keeps air from going up the urethra. I show this in the TLC-X Air demo at that link.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thanks Ron maybe I should order some? I really like the device itself

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  So the cone just goes over that?
                  Yes, I slightly blow in the balloon and than push it back towards the device to collapse the balloon against the device, than put the device against the glans, pull skin over the device body and insert my skin cone, adjust skin under cone and inflate to desired tension. I use the key ring with a leg strap to cause duel tension.

Comment

Working...
                  X