Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the importance of tape to block urethra

Hey,

So I have recently got the hyperestore. Taping the urethra is a pain. And especially taking it off every time to urinate. I'm tempted to skip the tape part. Anyone else that doesn't bother taping?
    Thanks

I too recently obtained a hyper restore DA.
    As far as I can tell, not sealing off the urethra would open you up to risk of getting air into the bladder. Air isn't naturally present in the bladder, which should be reason enough to avoid it, although Google is being especially useless today in trying to find why this is particularly dangerous.
    Good of you to ask here, I really hope someone with specific knowledge can share some wisdom.

Comment

I've twice had air shoot into my bladder. Very uncomfortable.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Hi, Using a balloon with the cone will prevent air from entering the urethra as the cone is inserted into the balloon and the distal part of the balloon exits. It is only necessary to clean the whole device on a regular basis. I use an elastic band to attach the balloon to the distal part of the cone. The device I use is the DTR, but I think you can do the same with your device. This eliminates the inconvenience when you need to urinate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	26DFC826-EE23-48CC-823B-7011F6EA3195.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	58051

I had modified the use of my DTR by myself before I realized that it was mentioned on the supplier's website (https://foreskinrestore.com/main.html).

I strongly advise the use of a little moisturizing cream on the glans in order to allow the balloon to be well positioned without stretching the fragile skin of the glans and the frenulum and to avoid pain, because this method remains a very aggressive one. It is important to go about it intelligently and with respect for the body. The restoration of the foreskin takes several years. I am in my fourth year.

This remains my preferred method because it is by far easier to manage in any season.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SylLec; 02-01-2022, 07:12 PM.
        To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit πŸ”—SylLec’s Progress
        The synthesis of my use of DTR: πŸ”—Summary table of methods used by SylLec
        Type of circumcision: πŸ”—High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
        Index de couvrement: πŸ”—Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

When I first tried inflation, I tried without a balloon or taping my urethra. I got air in my urethra on occasion and didn't like the feeling or the idea of that. The danger, as I understand it, is that if air can enter, then so can microorganisms that could cause infection. Bladder infections are uncomfortable, but the big danger is the infection traveling up to the kidneys, where things get serious real fast.

So after the second or third episode, I switched to using a balloon. Easy to do, have not had any air entering my urethra since. But I use a home made inflation method, so I am not sure how a balloon would work with that device. Probably pretty easy, but I am not sure.

Comment

The first time I used direct air inflation air went up my urethra and into my bladder, I ended up getting a UTI not much fun, since then I use a balloon affixed to the TLC direct air device and it works great no more problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post
              The first time I used direct air inflation air went up my urethra and into my bladder, I ended up getting a UTI not much fun, since then I use a balloon affixed to the TLC direct air device and it works great no more problems.
              Safer as well.
              To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit πŸ”—SylLec’s Progress
              The synthesis of my use of DTR: πŸ”—Summary table of methods used by SylLec
              Type of circumcision: πŸ”—High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
              Index de couvrement: πŸ”—Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

Use Saran Wrap. Cut a circular disk of Saran Wrap that will position over the head of your glans and cover the urethra. Snug it down under your device and you will be amazed how well it works. To pee, you can peel it off in an instant and then reuse it because no adhesive is involved. I have had many appreciations from restorers using inflation techniques for passing on this tip. Try it for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
                  Use Saran Wrap. Cut a circular disk of Saran Wrap that will position over the head of your glans and cover the urethra. Snug it down under your device and you will be amazed how well it works. To pee, you can peel it off in an instant and then reuse it because no adhesive is involved. I have had many appreciations from restorers using inflation techniques for passing on this tip. Try it for yourself.
                  I have an inflation kit and packer stacker on order. I'm a first responder. We use this method to treat a patient with a puncture into the pleural cavity to prevent air from entering while the patient breaths. We tape the dressing on three sides so it acts like a valve. Based on that, I was going to try putting a small piece of plastic wrap as described in the quote. I now don't have to wonder if it will work. Thanks for sharing that.
                  Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
                  Photo Gallary
                  My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                  The owner's manual to the male human body!
                  May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                    Can a Tlc -X air be converted to use a balloon ? I’m curious and if so how?
                    I have converted the TLC-X air to use a water balloon this is how I do it.
                    1.) Take the air shaft from the TLC air and wrap about a 1/4" thick of rubber 3M tape at the very end of the shaft
                    2.) Take a water balloon and slide it on taped end of the air shaft tell only the bulb end of the balloon is above the taped area, wrap a rubber band around the balloon where the tape is until tight.
                    3.) Insert into and TLC-X device while using the retailing collar( if you don't use the retaining collar the tape will get pulled over the end of the air shaft
                    4.) Insert device as you normally would on your penis, attach the my skin cone, one way valve and air up to the tension you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                      Do you have any pics of the balloon on the air shaft? How does it hook up with the stopper on the end?
                      Here is photos of the the balloon on the air shaft and with the device and collar
                      Attached Files

Comment

I tried this with the long skinny balloon cut to size. Inflation of this type of balloon gives more of a lengthwise stretch than the girthwise stress of a round balloon. Instead of elastic band I used tape to secure it to the tube.
                        Photo Gallary
                        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Do you mean the inner cone?
                          Photo Gallary

Comment

That cone is vented meaning that it slides easily down the tube towards the balloon. This setup doesn't require a non vented inner cone because the balloon contains the compressed air so it can't escape.
                            Photo Gallary

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi View Post
                              I have recently got the hyperestore. Taping the urethra is a pain. And especially taking it off every time to urinate. I'm tempted to skip the tape part.
                              You could get cheap condoms https://tlctugger.com/product/dry-condoms-bulk-pack-10/ and cut a couple inches off the tips to make little glans hats. For me, wearing these keeps air from going up the urethra. I show this in the TLC-X Air demo at that link.
                              -Ron Low
                              [email protected]
                              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                              X