My Take On Inflating with just a Your-Skin Cone and a Balloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Take On Inflating with just a Your-Skin Cone and a Balloon

I am finished so posting is good. What I tried to do is to give a little more detail about how to do this to make it easier to duplicate. After 35 years of hands on teaching in a shop that did repairs on computers and networks I tend to gravitate towards putting directions together in a way that hopefully will be helpful for learning a skill. I did make a video which I don't know if I will be able to post because of its size. I may have to experiment with it reducing its resolution if the file is too large. This may take some time. So have patience. I will get there.

Let's start with the ingredients first. The first photo is a bag of 100 balloons. Not bad for a price of $12.60. Qualatex 260Q Mocha Brown Tying Balloons (100ct) https://a.co/d/7PzABc6

Photo two shows what I start out with to prepare the balloon. These balloons are really long and only a small portion of the balloon is needed. I took a sharp pair of scissors and cut the end off....about 3 to 4 inches long. The length is something that you can experiment with. Photo 3 shows the cut balloon. The blue bulb is the inflation device that comes with any TLCTugger.com device that uses inflation. I'll explain more about what that is used for.
    Last edited by forescore; 06-07-2022, 02:54 PM. Reason: Correct Engrish to English and take out the no post request.
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Photo one in this post shows putting the balloon on the inflation bulb. I have tried inflating these balloons by mouth and I just am unable to come up with enough pressure without blowing my cheeks out. Filling the balloon with the inflator is easy. Keep pumping the bulb until the balloon is the desired size. You will have to experiment with this.

In photo 2 you can see that the inflated ball is too close to the part that has to be tied off. While holding on to the open end so that the air doesn't escape, squeeze on the inflated part so as to move it towards the end of the balloon but not all the way to the end. Photo 3 shows the bulb after I squeezed on it to move it. Note the end wrapped around my index finger to keep the air from escaping. Photo 4 shows the balloon after I tied a knot to keep the air in. If necessary because there may be too much length the knot can be tied close to the bulb and the end trimmed off.
    Photo Gallary
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

https://vimeo.com/718029329

So, above is the link and the password is 1212013

OK, it took me a while to figure out how to do a video. I hope this works. Please comment and let me know what you think. Easy to follow or not? Steps well defined or no? Would you be inclined to try this? Just general comments too.

So far I have been able to reuse the balloon for about a day. The area on the balloon that is twisted to keep the air inside the foreskin seems to dry out and then eventually when I reset the balloon, I popped one this morning after about a day of use. By resetting the balloon I mean the following: When you take the skin cone off and pull the balloon out, the air stays at the end of the balloon. Be sure that the part that you twisted to keep the balloon air inside the cone is completely untwisted and the surface is not wrinkled. Stretching it a little sideways across the width at that point will take the wrinkles out. Once the wrinkles are out, squish the air at the end and the air will move back towards the end of the balloon that was used to inflate it. The small part of the balloon will then be back at the other end of the balloon and then it is ready to be put back in after peeing. I rinse it and put it on a clean paper towel until it is ready to go back in. Anyone allergic to latex obviously shouldn't use it. Those people should know who they are and run when they see products made with rubber.

So far, I have had this device on for two days and one overnight and I have been completely comfortable the whole time while a had a pretty good amount of tension on my foreskin. I am encouraged and think that this device will easily produce more skin favoring inner skin. Since my weights favor outer skin I believe I have a way to adjust the point at which the scar will end up.
      Photo Gallary

Comment

The skin cone in the video is the one used with the TLC-X. It has a wider opening at the smaller end which makes pulling foreskin through relatively easy.

I've been using this device for a few days now under moderate tension and high tension. I have experienced no pain or pinching. After removing it, unlike all of my other devices, I have yet to see raised skin swollen in a line. I typically get these lines at higher levels of tension. It goes back to the four hour rule. Less tension usually does not produce these lines.
        Photo Gallary

Comment

Here is an even better deal on balloons. Twice as many for almost the same price. I just used one of these and it works just as well as the others.

200 Pieces Long Twisting Balloons Latex Twist Balloons 260Q Animal Modeling Balloons Twist Magic Sculpting Balloons Thickening Latex Balloons for Christmas Birthday Wedding Party Decorations (White) https://a.co/d/eAMFP8d
          Photo Gallary

Comment

I have to say, I am becoming very impressed with the results that this method is producing and so far it is comfortable every time I put it on. If you have enough foreskin, this one should definitely be on your list to try. It costs very little, the amount of tension can be adjusted no matter how far along in the restoration process you are, and totally comfortable to use. It doesn't get much better than that.
            Photo Gallary

Comment

This method seems to be very similar to using the TLC-X with just the pusher extended. It appears to be tensioning the skin lengthwise only. Direct air gives a lot of inflation girth wise, and this method has no girthwise inflation. Based on what I see onsocal69 progress gallery who uses the HyperRestore, and his results still looks like he is getting a good taper in spite of the girthwise inflation. I'm wondering if his taper results are helped along by his manual tugging. I also have been doing the same kind of manual tugging prior to reading through his entire progress gallery and reading about how he manually tugs in between devices. I am hoping that it produces the same results for me. I have enough foreskin that I am completely covered while flaccid and the end is completely closed but not quite enough skin to get an overlap like his. I suspect that it is a very short time from now that I'll reach that point of coverage and then some while flaccid.
              Photo Gallary

Comment

Working...
              X