Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got My New HyperRestore Today - On My Quest for the Holy Grail of Restoration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got My New HyperRestore Today - On My Quest for the Holy Grail of Restoration!

My God - I'm having fun with this process. So I saw this post about a week back:

Originally posted by cipat
    1 year and 3 months… About halfway through this last month, I switched to HyperRestore inflation and I’m sold on it! It’s 1000% more comfortable than the DTR and I have no problems with it staying on throughout the day. I’m probably averaging about 3-4hours of inflation a day at this point. While I’m still not seeing much progress, the skin feels much looser and I can tell progress is being made. 🤗
    I'm thinking - damn! that must be the holy grail!!!
    So I ordered one....what the hell, you only go through life once....I want to be at the end with a restored foreskin and a winner with the most toys. I have got a crapload of expensive hobbies, what's one more. With all of the devices that I now have I am certainly forming opinions based on my use of them. I am finding my favorites for sure.

So I now have 4 inflatables. A TLC-X Air, A Packer/Stacker Air both by TLCTugger.com, A balloon and TLC-X cone, and finally now I have the HyperRestore.

I got the HyperRestore out of the package this afternoon and first things first, I scrubbed it down with soap and water. Put it together and slapped it on my pecker. It went on easily. I have LOTS of foreskin and then some to be able to use it. I didn't do any adjusting after flipping the skin cone down on my foreskin, then inflated it. So far I'm in heaven.....maybe this is truly the holy grail? The jury is still out. What I can say is that I've had it on for a few hours and under pretty good tension and so far no pinching or pain....that is a really good start.

While we are on the subject of inflatables - the 'just a balloon and a TLC-X skin cone' are proving to be holy grail material. That one I have been wearing for more than a few days with really good tension during the day and a smaller balloon for bedtime to allow for nocturnal erections. I do pull wrinkles out from under the cone for fear of pinching and/or pain but have experienced no pain even under really good tension. This device is quickly moving to the head of my preferred list. The HyperRestore is starting out on a really good note so far....it is still new.

This brings me to the fact that I am now doing a lot of tension time inflated. I still plan on varying my approach. Mechanical tension right now I am favoring the TLC-X using the pusher to focus on inner skin and when I want to enjoy a good amount of weight swinging back and forth from my foreskin I'll be slinging my PTainer with anywhere from 10.5oz to 18.5oz of weight. The 18.5oz weight combination gives a really good sensation while it swings back and forth and at the same time supplies great tension that is likely equal on inner and outer skin. Using the two newest inflation methods I will be attempting to get my FFRP to the top of the cone and that will focus on tensioning my inner skin.

A special thank you for that post that cipat made quoted above.

KOT
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

I am thinking that this device can produce quite a lot of foreskin because of how much inflation can be applied and not produce any issues in the four hour rule.
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
    X