Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP - Who doesn't see a "flag" option in postings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - Who doesn't see a "flag" option in postings?

When viewing posts you see a set of buttons in the lower right of each message. These include Quote and Like, and supposedly Flag; and for admins at least Edit is also there.

Please post here and let me know which of these you see when logged in.

The Flag option is how we the community tell us the admins that we see something we don't think fits in with our culture, or is in the wrong place, or perhaps is misleading due to a typo or whatever.

Thanks,
    -Ron
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Ron~

For what it's worth, I do see a Flag symbol in the lower right of each post.

Gentle
    My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

I see the Flag symbol along with the like button

Comment

I see the Quote, Flag and Like button

Comment

I have the quote, like, and flag buttons.

Comment

Ron, in the lower right corner of other peoples' posts, I see L-R qote, flag, and like

In my own posts, I see: edit quote, flag and like.

Comment

Thanks for your help, guys. Some users were not seeing Flag. I can't reproduce the problem.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I can see them in this topic, but not in my progress gallery for example. I guess the idea is that you won’t flag your own post, which makes sense. But it’s odd that you can’t report posts there from other users.

by the way Ron, I wanted to flag the last post in my progress gallery as it is just a picture of one user with one post and no further comments on it. If you have the time, feel free to remove it if you agree that it doesn’t belong there
                There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
                X