Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRifleman
    replied
    My condolences to Dr. Bigelow and his family. I did speak to him on the telephone one time, and corresponded with him by old fashioned post office mail.

His book was very quotable, and I have read it so many times, I can recite many passages by heart.

Leave a comment:

• BelgianChris
    replied
    We can only show gratitude to the pioneers of restoration. They started out of the same frustration we all share, but they came up with solutions to take matters in our own hands and to help us heal up to the level that is possible.

therefore, a lot of respect to Jim, may he rest in peace.

Ron, I’m also impressed reading that you already made 40000 your skin cones, these are probably some of the most useful hats ever made, as they generate even better ones. Therefore, also a big thank you to you! I’ve tried several restoration methods over the years, but the TLC-X definitely has been a game changer on my journey.

That being said, also a big thanks to all of the restoration community! I’ve learned a lot from restorers all over the world and have tried to help others wherever I could. For me the support from the restoration community has been something very special, which we should never take for granted. We’re all in the same boat, but I guess we don’t always realise how much our mutual support means to one and other.

Let’s all keep on supporting one and other, let’s KOT!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Jim was the first person to inform me about foreskin restoration, when he was interviewed on Chicago radio about The Joy of Uncircumcising in the mid '90s.

At the time, tugging was all about taping weights - or attachments for straps - to the shaft skin. I wasn't ready to jump on board with that. Neither was that Chicago DJ. He said: "Jim makes a good case if sex could be better, but I'm not going to hang a weight on it." His wacky sidekick said: "And why couldn't he just wear a little hat?"

I've since made over 40,000 little hats (aka Your-Skin Cones).

http://TLCTugger.com/your-skin-cone/

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Never met him but I can thank him via seated meditation (aka prayer). The restoration message is profoundly important, not just because it pulls some from their own personal hell, but also because it implies, and experientially supports, the Intactivist message.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    started a topic 2019-12-05 Restoration pioneer Jim Bigelow has died

2019-12-05 Restoration pioneer Jim Bigelow has died

Marilyn Milos writes:
    = = = =
    Please join me in saying farewell to Jim Bigelow, PhD, who exhaled his last labored breath yesterday morning. His lungs have been failing for months now and, as you can imagine, lack of oxygen made life more and more difficult. He is now pain free. Jim was co-founder of the first men's group that dealt with circumcision issues and foreskin restoration, and,he left men with hope through his book, The Joy of Uncircumcising! Bless him. He died at home holding his wife, Deb's hand. We will miss this gentle, kind man!
    = = = =

I'm glad I had the chance to meet him and thank him.
    -Ron
Working...
X