Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021-03-08 Foreskin Restoration Pioneer Roland Clark has died

Tim Hammond files this report:

Just want to let you know that Roland Clark, inventor of the P.U.D. restoration device, passed yesterday after a prolonged illness.

His son, Kevin, is dedicated to his father's legacy company, American Bodycrafters, which continues to sell various models of the P.U.D. that have helped countless men since 1990 to regain their genital integrity and live fuller and more satisfying lives.
    = = =
    Sorry to hear. I'll make sure to mention this in our next meeting announcement, as we probably still have many on our mailing list who knew him, and can mention this at a couple of the online restoration forums. Although I hadn't met him myself, I'm aware that he was involved with NORM SoCal in the early years - not to mention tons of restorers have used his device.

I did a quick search for his name online, and found an obituary site mentioning he was born on August 14, 1934, so he would've been 86. I remember a YouTube video he did just over 10 years ago, talking about his device, and wouldn't have guessed he was in his 70s back then.

-Patrick (NORM SoCal Coordinator)
    = = =
    Mr. Clark appeared in the documentary "Circumcise Me?" for BBC Three in 2006.

This brief YouTube includes his segment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9JT6s7YWc

Mr. Clark was very kind to me when we once shared a phone call about trademarking restoration devices.

-Ron Low
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago
Working...
X