Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What on earth are Albums and why am I the last to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What on earth are Albums and why am I the last to know?

As admin, there's a lot I admit I don't know about this forum system works. But I just now noticed some things showing up when I click New Topics.

Some people post in Albums. Here's the link to take you to those: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...special/albums

But how did anyone find their way there without knowing that link? I really don't see it.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Posting a photo directly from my profile gave me an album.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      As admin, there's a lot I admit I don't know about this forum system works. But I just now noticed some things showing up when I click New Topics.

Some people post in Albums. Here's the link to take you to those: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...special/albums

But how did anyone find their way there without knowing that link? I really don't see it.
      The "Albums" category must be where this software stores the photo albums that members create in the "media" section of their profiles. I doubt anyone's posting them through that link, though.

The "media" section also seems to automatically create an album of photos we've uploaded to any of our posts. If we want to upload photos directly to our profile instead, it creates a new album.

Comment

I found this album area a long time ago and it is linked to in my signature. My problem with it now, and I had sent you a DM about it, is that I seem to have reached a limit on the number of albums that I can create. I can't upload in albums anymore, and can only upload photos when I make a post. The photos however, do show up in the photo album but not in an album (that has been named). I would consider that a bit of a quirk.
        Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
        Photo Gallary
        The owner's manual to the male human body!
        My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I now am chuckling about why I got no response from you. Since you didn't know about albums, you must have thought I was delusional 🤣
          Photo Gallary
          May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
            I now am chuckling about why I got no response from you. Since you didn't know about albums, you must have thought I was delusional 🤣
            Likely I saw it and was confused and just forgot. Sorry.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I was having some fun with thoughts. So, getting back to the problem, is there a limit to how many albums one can create in the photo gallery and if there is, can it be increased?
              Photo Gallary

Comment

Working...
              X