Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC-X Skin Creases

Hello everybody,

I don't know about you, but I find that I have a hard time getting all the creases out when putting on my TLC-X. In fact, I am almost never able to get rid of all the creases when tugging. I wonder whether this will have any long-term effects on my restoration and I'm wondering if anybody else is also experiencing this or has some solid advice on how to fix this. Just as an fyi though, I have familiarized myself with the technique of how to put the device on and have watched the tutorial video on the TLC website a plethora of times. Therefore, I know that isn't the problem. Thanks again everyone!

I always have a little bit of wrinkling but it hasn't seemed to have a negative impact - getting great results with the TLC-X. Not sure if it's supposed to be that way but Im not worried about it. Its really comfortable for long periods of time.

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's because the inner cone is tapered, and in my opinion, sized a bit too small. A slightly larger diameter overall would allow the skin to be spread out more. I strive for the "perfect installation" and what helps is to put the device on initially when its cold and let your dartos muscles contract. After a few minutes re apply the device and you'll find it easier to get a perfect and even install.

Comment

Working...
      X