Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLC-X with TLC Selects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TLC-X with TLC Selects

    So now that the holidays and craziness are over I'm getting back into my routine. I've been using the TLC X for a while and got the selects not terribly long ago. As I've added different sizes of the selects to find the 'right' size and such, I've noticed that sometimes when I apply everything the tension moves location. For example, if I use two selects pieces together to make it longer, when I extend the push rod the two selects pieces might 'stay with the pusher' and the tension is further away from my body, towards where the glans was before pushing it back. Sometimes it will not really 'move with the pusher' and the selects pieces will stay closer to the cone and the tension is closer to where the pusher actually is.

    It seems like it should be the first scenario where the tension is further away from my body but I figured I'd throw this out there for the sake of discussion. I can add some photos later too if my wording is confusing

  • #2
    Originally posted by blublu View Post
    if I use two selects pieces together to make it longer, when I extend the push rod the two selects pieces might 'stay with the pusher' and the tension is {perceived} further away from my body
    In my experience it doesn't seem to matter whether Selects spacers cling to the Tugger body or to the Pusher.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

    Comment


    • #3
      Awesome, thanks Ron. I kind of figured it didn't matter much but never hurts to ask!

      I guess another question I would have is how do you know when to move up a size with the selects? Would you prefer to be able to cover the whole tugger body over using extra spacers? I can easily use a few of the smaller ones combined but not while having my skin all the way up to the end. If I step down to one of the small selects by itself, I can push/pull my skin up to cover the whole tugger and it will slide down a bit as I get rid of wrinkles etc.

      Comment


      • #4
        Using these spacers depends on what skin you want to target. Adding spacers pulls more skin into the inside of the device reducing how much outer skin is under direct external tension. It in turn increases the amount of inner skin under tension on the inside of the device. If you have enough skin to have your scar line NOT trapped in the device and thus under tension this is the best way to diffuse your scar line and spread it out so that when you're done it's not nearly as visible. Keep in mind though when you are done, you want your scar line to be about 1/4" on the inside of your skin tube.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
          Using these spacers depends on what skin you want to target. Adding spacers pulls more skin into the inside of the device reducing how much outer skin is under direct external tension. It in turn increases the amount of inner skin under tension on the inside of the device. If you have enough skin to have your scar line NOT trapped in the device and thus under tension this is the best way to diffuse your scar line and spread it out so that when you're done it's not nearly as visible. Keep in mind though when you are done, you want your scar line to be about 1/4" on the inside of your skin tube.
          https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...progress/page3

          That is how far along I am. I guess I should be focusing more on inner skin for now, so using as much of the spacers as I can.

          I don't think I have enough skin to have my scar line not in the device just yet.

          Comment


          • #6
            Actually, from looking at your pics, I would say you need to work on outer skin for now. When you have grown more of that you can work on inner skin if need be. Most guys need to grow way more outer skin. Good job BTW. When you're done it's gonna look original.

            Comment


            • #7
              So you would suggest just using the TLCX with no additional spacers to work on my outer skin as much as possible for now?

              Thanks - I'm happy with how things have gone so far

              I typically wear the TLCX and have some weight hanging off it while I'm at my desk at home. So I get a good chunk of time doing that each day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yes, absolutely. Your inner skin looks like it's plenty long enough as evidenced by your erect pic. If you pull it back tight, how long is it? You want it to be about 1/2" longer than the distance from your scar to the edge of your glans (as looking at the topside). Remember, the underside outer skin needs to be longer than the topside, so maybe target that with some manual as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                  Yes, absolutely. Your inner skin looks like it's plenty long enough as evidenced by your erect pic. If you pull it back tight, how long is it? You want it to be about 1/2" longer than the distance from your scar to the edge of your glans (as looking at the topside). Remember, the underside outer skin needs to be longer than the topside, so maybe target that with some manual as well.
                  Thanks for the suggestions. I just felt like no spacers wasn't going to get me anywhere since I have to push the rod down so far to get any tension. I'll have to angle the pusher towards my body more so I get a little extra on the underside; I think that is the area that is stopping me from having better flaccid coverage the most actually. Definitely very excited to get past my new hump of only having 1/3 to half of my corona covered when flaccid. I'll update my progress thread with some photos of what things look like with no spacers being used.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                    Yes, absolutely. Your inner skin looks like it's plenty long enough as evidenced by your erect pic. If you pull it back tight, how long is it? You want it to be about 1/2" longer than the distance from your scar to the edge of your glans (as looking at the topside). Remember, the underside outer skin needs to be longer than the topside, so maybe target that with some manual as well.
                    Hi there. I am trying to understand what you meant by length of tight scar. Do you mean that when erect, take your shaft skin and pull it back towards your body so it is tight. If the scar can stretch 1/2" closer to the body then that is adequate inner skin? I just assumed since that is where the foreskin cells were, you would want to maximize that skin for best sensitivity. Thanks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thats not what I meant. I meant because of the "V" on the underside of the glans, your inner skin on the underside should be longer than it is on the top side.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X