Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started using DTR

Hi guys,

I received my DTR today and started using it after work. I plan to use it for about 6 hours a day, 5 times a week.

Early observations :
    - It seems that the notched plate is too tight for my glans (I still have some frenulum left that's why I went with the notched plate).
    - After having it for 3 hours tonight, I took it off as I really felt the tension, and when I took off the DTR, my glans was a bit colder than the rest of my penis and it looks like my blood circulation was affected. Is it normal or is there any way to prevent that ?

However I can feel a difference between using that device and cross tape, tension is definitely higher and I already feel a difference. However I'm a bit concerned about my blood circulation and if I'm doing it properly.

Thanks guys !

Your plan of wearing for about 6 hours sounds good, however build up to it, don't do 6 hours off the bat.

Your glans being a bit cold after 3 hrs sounds normal based on my experience. I take it off for 10 min or so every hour and a half, then put it back on. Blood circulation is affected in a device like this. Keep working at it, your doing fine
    My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

Originally posted by Gentleman View Post
      Your plan of wearing for about 6 hours sounds good, however build up to it, don't do 6 hours off the bat.

Your glans being a bit cold after 3 hrs sounds normal based on my experience. I take it off for 10 min or so every hour and a half, then put it back on. Blood circulation is affected in a device like this. Keep working at it, your doing fine
      Thank you for your quick answer and encouragement !

Comment

Hey guys I wanted to know if it's normal to injure the shaft like this after using the DTR. I'm at 2 weeks of using the DTR between 6 and 8 hours per day for 5 days a week.

Comment

To much tension for to long of time to early, you should never injury yourself. Use less tension for a month or so until your skin stretches out.

Comment

Agreed Grundog
            My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

Originally posted by restoredawong View Post
              Hey guys I wanted to know if it's normal to injure the shaft like this after using the DTR. I'm at 2 weeks of using the DTR between 6 and 8 hours per day for 5 days a week.
              Also it didn't mention you are going to have to take some time off from tugging to let your skin heal, when skin is injured your body goes into healing mode not growth mode. When your skin is healed up and you start tugging again it is going to take a couple of months of moderate tugging tension to get the skin tube stretched out to its full elastic limit, than your skin will start to grow. This is a journey not a short trip, steady as she goes is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

Also it didn't mention you are going to have to take some time off from tugging to let your skin heal, when skin is injured your body goes into healing mode not growth mode. When your skin is healed up and you start tugging again it is going to take a couple of months of moderate tugging tension to get the skin tube stretched out to its full elastic limit, than your skin will start to grow. This is a journey not a short trip, steady as she goes is the key.
                Thank you to you both for your tips. I sure know it's gonna be a process and I'm happy I finally made the move.

Have a great weekend guys !

Comment

Working...
                X