Getting started with the TLC-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting started with the TLC-X

I'm excited to have received the TLC-X. In the last weeks I have been doing manual tugging and some taping. Now it's nice to graduate up to this device.

I posted some initial thoughts here.

First thoughts:
    1. In the last weeks I felt I discovered a nice amount of inner skin that I could tug to be on/above the glans. But now I see with the TLC-X it feels almost like not enough to bring up and cover the cone. But after some warm up tugging I am able to get enough skin to cover the cone, and then place the outer clear silicon cover.
    2. When I roll the skin up I try to make sure the inner skin is hidden and not showing. But sometimes after applying the outer cone a bit shows...I'm trying not to focus on this too much, and just see how this works out in the coming days.
    3. I notice a small portion of the skin turns white, perhaps signalling low circulation. But I guess this is not dangerous, as long as it's not causing pain, and if I maybe take the device off/back on every hour or so?
    4. I am noticing a large vein on the right side become more visible. And other blood vessels as well.
    5. It is quite fun to remove the device and see how a lot of the skin stays forward for just a short period of time.
    6. Even just after two days of light wear, I feel the upper skin area is much more pliable and moveable. It's great!

My plan the next few days:
    1. Just to try wearing the device, no extra tension, loose in my underwear while at home.
    2. To become aware of feelings/sensation while wearing it, and after taking it off.
    3. Wear it for an hour at a time, with bathroom breaks in between.
    4. When I leave the house, put on the reatiner cone to keep the skin forward.
    5. I will not wear the device or cone at night. I do not want anything to make my night time erections uncomfortable, or interfere with them coming to my normal erection size.
    6. Wash the device nightly.
    7. Apply a bit of coconut oil to the skin at night.

I welcome other tips at this early stage. Above all, I know to be patient and careful with the skin, let it show me what it can do.

Thanks everyone for your support!
    See my progress gallery

Originally posted by teaballs View Post
    When I roll the skin up I try to make sure the inner skin is hidden and not showing. But sometimes after applying the outer cone a bit shows
    Yeah I would just focus on covering as much of the white silicone as I comfortably could. After seating the retaining cone, covering 2/3 of the tugger body's length would be great.

I guess this is not dangerous, as long as it's not causing pain
    Yeah, if ischemia starts to set in we should feel a pinching / burning sensation. I'm sure there are conditions that interfere with normal pain sensation, so I say fine-tune your gentle tension setting by the 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/ but take stock of other factors that my apply to you.

Apply a bit of coconut oil to the skin at night.
    I don't know if there is anything shown to improve the suppleness of the glans and inner skin more than just wearing the skin rolled forward over the glans.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Congrats on starting the restoration journey! You might want to wear it for a bit longer than an hour if you can manage. The 4-hour rule usually works well for bathroom breaks. I think you have the right idea about not tugging at night, especially when you have just started. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X