Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Restoration Calculator

Foreskin Restoration Calculator

"This app was made to help people restoring their foreskins estimate how long their journey is going to take."

I didn't make the neat app but it uses the method in this thread.

I think by what was meant by "user information" was demographics. I mention this because to truly create an "APP" (LORD, protect us from millenial buzz words) which includes ALL the basics, you would have to have some personal information which would include personal conditions, disease states, etc. not to mention the ACTUAL process of mitosis as it happens with skin expansion. Any equation worth its salt has to include the physiological processes which make up the mitotic process stimulated by cycles of tension. Any equation which doesn't include this is worthless, as is the whole idea of trying to forecast "how long". And really, how would knowing "how long' help with restoring? You either go on tugging, or you don't. Expanded skin is a result of tugging, not bogus math. So tug often (allow some downtime), and it will happen when it happens. There is only "Hap", not "App", which counts on this path.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
      Any equation worth its salt has to include the physiological processes which make up the mitotic process
      OR it could incorporate a few months' worth of data on measured progress.
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Reality, nothing you said makes any sense to me.

Originally posted by admin View Post
        The way this currently works is that user puts the calculator to a test by inputting values based on his actual progress and see if it gives the same time as it actually took.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Seems logical, but here's the issue, your skin's response to deformation from tension, resulting in a mitotic process, is autoregulated, which by definition leaves any and all externals superfluous, and unassociated with forecasting unless your equation factors them it in. The other way to say this is, restoration is not controlled by the restorer; this is what "autoregulation" refers to.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
            " ........Any equation which doesn't include this (an estimated time for the cascade of bio chemicals (growth hormone, etc) to be called up and enacted) is worthless, as is the whole idea of trying to forecast "how long". And really, how would knowing "how long' help with restoring? You either go on tugging, or you don't.................
            I'm quoting myself here to make a point which you don't see on restoration forums for some reason (probably because the verbage comes mostly from inexperienced guys?):

What I found to be true was that growing enough new skin to cover the corona, and, say, a few milimeters beyond that, was more than enough to bring about all the changes restorers want to see. Like Woody I also used tight briefs as a general retainer to keep this amount of skin, which is by no means the typical "goal", forward. So in that sense I didn't have to "go on tugging". I could have stopped there (and I did, to take a break from years of tugging and mucking about with techniques) to bring about glans dekeratinization and color change, and a load of increased fine tough sensation. The point is, if you grow enough skin and retain it forward, you can call that "finished" if you've lost your will to continue on. Consider what I'm describing a milestone, not a "goal" per se, unless you want it to be.

Will this amount "stay put by itself"? No, which became a deal-breaker for me, and would for many other guys here, I assume. But if all you wanted were the physiological changes, you don't have to put in more time to grow "more skin". The Calvin Klein briefs were very effective as a general, non "fiddly" retainer, and never allowed the tube to slip, even when I ran for miles. Good product, which proved its worth.

Comment

So what is the average rate of progress? Doing one of the calculators it required that you select average or more than average and I’m not sure.

Comment

Working...
              X