Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Restoration Calculator

Foreskin Restoration Calculator

"This app was made to help people restoring their foreskins estimate how long their journey is going to take."

I didn't make the neat app but it uses the method in this thread.

I think by what was meant by "user information" was demographics. I mention this because to truly create an "APP" (LORD, protect us from millenial buzz words) which includes ALL the basics, you would have to have some personal information which would include personal conditions, disease states, etc. not to mention the ACTUAL process of mitosis as it happens with skin expansion. Any equation worth its salt has to include the physiological processes which make up the mitotic process stimulated by cycles of tension. Any equation which doesn't include this is worthless, as is the whole idea of trying to forecast "how long". And really, how would knowing "how long' help with restoring? You either go on tugging, or you don't. Expanded skin is a result of tugging, not bogus math. So tug often (allow some downtime), and it will happen when it happens. There is only "Hap", not "App", which counts on this path.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
      Any equation worth its salt has to include the physiological processes which make up the mitotic process
      OR it could incorporate a few months' worth of data on measured progress.
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Reality, nothing you said makes any sense to me.

Originally posted by admin View Post
        OR it could incorporate a few months' worth of data on measured progress.
        The way this currently works is that user puts the calculator to a test by inputting values based on his actual progress and see if it gives the same time as it actually took.

Comment

Working...
        X