No announcement yet.

Foreskin Restoration Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The constant rebounding is what is hardest for me to deal with. The skin tricks you into thinking you are farther along, then the rebound comes and dashes your hopes, again and again and again.

The mental fortitude to continue tugging is something like a prison cell mentality. Where you take enjoyment in tugging quietly in a room. Happy with whatever small differences there are... Ever notice how strong some inmates get in prison. Doing pushups and sit ups for hours in their cells. Admitting that most inmates probably come out weaker and unable to work after such experience.

Masturbating after taking off the device is another tease, allowing you to feel what it is like almost to be intact, only to lose that elasticity the longer your device remains off.

O Rings seem to work, but the hassle and from what I have seen, risk of a permanent ring forming, makes it not worth it for me. Even after hearing how it can boost the development of skin cells. The loss of blood flow to that area of skin, however slight seems to steer me to retaining with underwear as well.

Time is a valuable thing, and it waits for no man... We must make decisions that are right for us. Some of us seemingly wait out this experience,hoping for the best. Some of us might be loners and quiet individuals, who can bear with the constant application of a device better than others... Some have already quit, and many will join them, unable to put the hours in and unable to put things aside that are more important in life.

Tugging seems best done while single, without family or with a supportive wife/family. Otherwise it would be extremely difficult...

Nice job on the calculator by the way, sorry for the tangent. Like Ron mentioned, using some real examples of individuals who have reached flaccid coverage would be ideal, but between the variation therein and the actual rarity of such, (unless there are a hundred restored lurkers) makes such a task difficult. I keep thinking about mjwise's gallery, but he was an exception to the rule... His youth, diet, and ability to get 12 hours a day of tugging for 2 years straight almost, made his progress stand out for sure... Even some of the inventors of devices were probably awed at his outcome...

You could probably count on 2 hands the people who have reached flaccid coverage (reliable) in 2 years. (edit: I also seem to always forget the awesome head-start some loosely cut individuals have. A tight circ is difficult to bear with, it took me 2 years or more to get to a starting point for some loose cut circs.)
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
      The constant rebounding is what is hardest for me to deal with. The skin tricks you into thinking you are farther along, then the rebound comes and dashes your hopes, again and again and again.
      If the progress you're looking for is flaccid coverage, this volatility happens within every day.

I'm still waiting to hear from someone who carefully logged an objective measure of progress like Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ and saw their progress revert to a prior level while they continued to tug. I contend that it does not happen.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        If the progress you're looking for is flaccid coverage, this volatility happens within every day.

I'm still waiting to hear from someone who carefully logged an objective measure of progress like Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ and saw their progress revert to a prior level while they continued to tug. I contend that it does not happen.
        The rebounding I speak of is not the action of a foreskin, it is the effect of elasticity that the skin loses after taking off the device. Shortly after taking off the device, my coverage is phenomenal, but wait 6 hours or so, and that coverage is non-existent. Same goes for retaining. After taking off my underwear, I am in awe at my progress... But if I do not retain for a while, I am at awe at my lack thereof.

We started calling it rebounding, I think parceskin was the first to use the term here. It's hella frustrating!
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I have kept a log and tracked my FEC every month faithfully for the last 20 months, I have never had a revert of progress, many months I had no gain, measurements were the same for quite a few months in a row, but part of that was to the lengthening of the penis it self from the restoration process that made my length change by over 3/4". Over the course of my restoration journey measuring the FEC monthly progress has been from sometimes zero to as much as 10mm. The last 6 months the progress is more like zero to 3 mm a month, so progress has slowed quite a bit which I attribute to that I have been growing just inner skin which takes long to grow compared to outer skin.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
            calling it rebounding, I think parceskin was the first to use the term here. It's hella frustrating!
            I think we're talking about the same thing.

While we're actively tugging, we are causing slow growth, but we also induce temporary skin distortion. Every time we remove a device, the distortion begins to revert. I think of it like spherical skin cells stretched into football-shaped ovals, gradually going circular again.

But when I said we see rebounding within every day I meant that the amount of flaccid coverage we show depends exactly how thoroughly flaccid we are, and that's going to vary throughout the day.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I think we're talking about the same thing.

While we're actively tugging, we are causing slow growth, but we also induce temporary skin distortion. Every time we remove a device, the distortion begins to revert. I think of it like spherical skin cells stretched into football-shaped ovals, gradually going circular again.

But when I said we see rebounding within every day I meant that the amount of flaccid coverage we show depends exactly how thoroughly flaccid we are, and that's going to vary throughout the day.
              Yes, I agree. The skin is definitely there, and continues to grow, but it seems to deceive me sometimes because sometimes it looks longer than it really is, and perhaps like you said that is from the "dartos muscle" or flaccid state. It's kind of like that period of time when going from short to long hair, and the in between looks weird and terrible, but it looks good short, or long. That's how I think of what I am going through. I know it will be great when it is fully grown, but until then, I am in that awkward annoying phase of in betweens, which unfortunately lasts a very long time. I feel like the biggest milestone must be reliable unassisted flaccid coverage, after that the rest is gravy, or icing on the cake so to speak!
              PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
              X