Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foreGestalt | A new tapeless, skin-like soft foreskin restoration device | foreGestalt is all required to restore your foreskin effectively

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreGestalt | A new tapeless, skin-like soft foreskin restoration device | foreGestalt is all required to restore your foreskin effectively

Hi restoration advocates!

A brief update of our original post from December 31st 2019.

If you or any of your friends are looking for a new tapeless device to reverse circumcision, then check out the debut of the foreGestalt companion in the #foreGestalt #Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign @ https://igg.me/at/foreGestalt. foreGestalt is an innovative skin expansion device taking foreskin restoration to a whole new level. foreGestalt is not only super soft and comfortable to wear, but very effective in restoring your foreskin as fast as nature allows. It will not slip off when taking a shower, features an urinary passage and can be worn overnight. It stays seated equally well both on a flaccid and erect penis. Furthermore, there is nothing to assemble: just put it on, attach the tensioning strap or weights and you are set.

Keep restoring your foreskin on your New Year's resolution list. The one sure thing that will make you happy in 2020.

It's your life! It's your forechoice!

www.foregestalt.com

P.S.: The crowdfunding campaign ends on February 11th 2020. If you subscribe to our newsletter on the foreGestalt Website, we will keep you updated and inform you about special 'insider' offers.

The cost is too high for a founding member of a crowdfunding project. I hope you reach your targets .

Comment

I am interestedin this product, u will wait to see what the costs are like. I am unable to contribute to the crowd funding campaign, but if I did how much discountdo you get for the product.

All the best with the product launch and thanks for creating a new device.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your good wishes!

Production has started and we anticipate that the Early Adopter foreGestalt companions will ship shortly after the ending of the campaign. Currently, the best offer is a 30% discount together with worldwide free shipping. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you may get an additional 15% off. In that case, the add-on items are officially not part of the package, though.

Your foreGestalt team | www.foregestalt.com

Comment

$1347 USD? You on drugs, boy?

Comment

Working...
          X