Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you supposed to have a smelly penis when you're restoring?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Reality View Post
    Why is your choice "rational"? Did you mean something else? What does "rational" have to do with effective?
    I'm not the one claiming that somehow thousands and thousands of generations of mammals who lived before soap was invented were unhealthy.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by admin View Post
      I'm not the one claiming that somehow thousands and thousands of generations of mammals who lived before soap was invented were unhealthy.
      Again, truly strange language. "Thousands and...........generations of mammals"? lol What's that supposed to mean?

      Come'on. You keep stating what you aren't claiming. What are you claiming? Stand out in the light. Declare yourself. Offer substantiation. I've done mine. You do yours.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Reality View Post

        Again, truly strange language. "Thousands and...........generations of mammals"? lol What's that supposed to mean?

        Come'on. You keep stating what you aren't claiming. What are you claiming? Stand out in the light. Declare yourself. Offer substantiation. I've done mine. You do yours.
        Interjecting dragon says Ron's language is 100% clear and you're not making any sense.

        This is one of those debates where there's truth in both arguments... two rights trying to prove each other wrong. The truth is you can wash with soap or without and it'll all be okay. The sweet spot is to know when is the right time to lather up and when to go all natural with plain water, but if you miss that sweet spot it's no big deal.

        Your DNA evolved through 4 billion soapless years... it's well equipped to handle the filth of life at it's worst. It takes a lot more than an imperfect bathing routine to get through it's defenses.

        Comment


        • #34
          I should have said "In my experience." Are you speaking from personal experience or empirical data? If the latter, can you please provide citations? I never dekeratinized properly while using soap. I never had trouble removing odor or debris using just warm water. I've never met anyone who has had such an issue. And soap also kills friendly flora that belong inside the foreskin...

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Reality View Post

            Again, truly strange language. "Thousands and...........generations of mammals"? lol What's that supposed to mean?

            Come'on. You keep stating what you aren't claiming. What are you claiming? Stand out in the light. Declare yourself. Offer substantiation. I've done mine. You do yours.
            His language doesn't seem strange at all to me. Generations of mammals means...generations of mammals? Like, one generation gives birth to another, and so on...none of them use soap. How is that strange or cryptic?

            Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

            Interjecting dragon says Ron's language is 100% clear and you're not making any sense.

            This is one of those debates where there's truth in both arguments... two rights trying to prove each other wrong. The truth is you can wash with soap or without and it'll all be okay. The sweet spot is to know when is the right time to lather up and when to go all natural with plain water, but if you miss that sweet spot it's no big deal.

            Your DNA evolved through 4 billion soapless years... it's well equipped to handle the filth of life at it's worst. It takes a lot more than an imperfect bathing routine to get through it's defenses.
            Seconded.



            Last edited by WoundedBird; 09-13-2018, 04:00 PM.

            Comment

            Working...
            X