Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Crayrobs1
    replied
    Oh... thanks for the info!!

Leave a comment:

• Crayrobs1
    replied
    In our group of 6, only one would do them. The rest of us refused especially after the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) began to question the practice . Believe it or not, while at a national meeting about 20 years ago, there was a group protesting circumcisions as we entered the conference center. I took one of their pamphlets, read it, and never did another circumcision. Then I went back to our group and made everyone of the docs read it... all but one stopped that day.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Here ya go: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm . In fact , check out the whole website.
    So you're a doctor, huh? I bet you did come under heavy pressure for refusing to do circumcisions. How many of your colleagues have you managed to help see the light?

Leave a comment:

• Crayrobs1
    started a topic Need help understanding the Cl levels

Need help understanding the Cl levels

Hey Guys. Newbie here. Doing a lot of reading and can't seem to find a diagram or good description of the Cl levels that you all refer to. Any help appreciated.

By the way, I'm a doc that saw the light years ago and refused to do circumcision despite a lot of pressure to do them. I had no idea about restoring until recently. I was circ'd as an infant and now have hope to restore some of what was taken away from me.

Appreciate all advice and encouragement .
Working...
X