Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focusing tension on the middle of the foreskin

(Deleted)
    Last edited by RAnonUS19B; 06-30-2018, 10:22 AM.

You use the word "foreskin". Are you intact? If not, then I guess you meant shaft skin. Why the middle? Nobody needs to get that precise, because that isn't how it works. Just place tension (tug) on your shaft skin and it will all even out eventually. If, years from now, you think you need to place focus on just one area, then fingers (manual method) serves this purpose well, or if you have enough loose skin, roll it down so that the leading edge (the area where your skin is fixed in place by the device) is just forward of the area you want to focus on.

But really, like I said, nobody needs to be precise. You aren't making a tube, your are just expanding (growing) more loose skin. Believe me, that loose skin will even out when you roll it into a tube to cover down over your glans. Guaranteed, if you put in the time it takes.

Comment

(Deleted)
      Last edited by RAnonUS19B; 11-08-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Ah, ok. My understanding of the term means that you purposely kept your foreskin retracted for a long period of time. You seem to be saying this caused a permanent physical change. That's hard for me to visualize. Can't help you. Maybe some intact guy here can.

Comment

(Deleted)
          Last edited by RAnonUS19B; 11-08-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X