Does having foreskin feel different?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does having foreskin feel different?

Hey, for those of you that have restored at least to a CI-8/9 I was wondering, other than all the benefits that come with it. Does it feel good/noticeable when you roll your foreskin back from our glands?

Well, I'm not even close yet, but I was cut as an adult and fully remember what it was like and yes the rolling action feels awesome! It's the best part of having a foreskin if you ask me. Aside from awesome sex, when you have your foreskin, your head doesn't chaff, no underwear getting caught in your pee hole, and your head NEVER gets cold! Also, you're not reminded of your dick every time you move around. All around much more.comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      Well, I'm not even close yet, but I was cut as an adult and fully remember what it was like and yes the rolling action feels awesome! It's the best part of having a foreskin if you ask me. Aside from awesome sex, when you have your foreskin, your head doesn't chaff, no underwear getting caught in your pee hole, and your head NEVER gets cold! Also, you're not reminded of your dick every time you move around. All around much more.comfortable.
      I am so happy that you replied. I have done a ton of research but never heard directly from someone that had foreskin and then had it removed. I am very much looking forward to all of the above mentioned. It would be great to go from a CI-3 to a CI-7/8 in one year, I guess we will see lol You make it sound so much better than I had initially thought.

Comment

Originally posted by CryptFiend View Post

I am so happy that you replied. I have done a ton of research but never heard directly from someone that had foreskin and then had it removed. I am very much looking forward to all of the above mentioned. It would be great to go from a CI-3 to a CI-7/8 in one year, I guess we will see lol You make it sound so much better than I had initially thought.
        CI 3 to 7 or 8 in 1 year? Ain't gonna happen. It'll take much longer. I was cut stupid tight at CI 1 and it's taken me 3.5 years to get to a CI 3.5++. But then again I am in my 50's. The good thing is that as you gain skin your growth rate accelerates because you have more skin under tension and therefore more skin cells to divide. A restored foreskin doesn't have the nerve endings that your original contained and those are the bomb. They feel really good, but restored is WAY better that cut. WAY better!

Comment

It would be great to go from a CI-3 to a CI-7/8 in one year, I guess we will see lol
          Actually, that IS possible, and not as unlikely as you may think. In a little over a year I went from CI 3 to CI 7. Moisturizer is a key component, dry skin does not grow that well; there IS hope.

I plan to get as close to CI 8 as possible next month. Want to finish up within the three serious years I have dedicated to restoring my foreskin. Focusing your mind on your foreskin is key, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayowindip View Post

Actually, that IS possible, and not as unlikely as you may think. In a little over a year I went from CI 3 to CI 7. Moisturizer is a key component, dry skin does not grow that well; there IS hope.

I plan to get as close to CI 8 as possible next month. Want to finish up within the three serious years I have dedicated to restoring my foreskin. Focusing your mind on your foreskin is key, too.
            Just to keep the record clear:

It isn't possible for several reasons, all having to do with how human epidermal mitosis works, but moisturizer as a "key component"? That's utter nonsense; has nothing to do with cells dividing at the basal layer, where all the action happens, and where "moisturizer" never gets to (and you wouldn't want it to if it could). That's the kind of ignorant-of-your-own-body statement that gives restoration forums the humorous rep they have. Guys here want real answers, not magical thinking.

And focusing your mind is "key" in any of this? Again, nonsense, unless you're simply referring to deciding to tug, or deciding not to tug. Tension is a stimulus for your skin to respond to. And that's it. Mitosis as a response to temporary tension, at the normal rate and at a higher rate, is done biochemically, internally, and here's something you also didn't know......much of it involves a process away from the skin itself. Not just local, but also systemic. Give guys here a break.

And yes, I know: how dare I cite established fact from the real world (fact which any AP high school student can give you), rather than staying silent when somebody does the same old "creams and lotions" chatter? Easy. I believe in giving legit questions the importance they deserve, and I don't have any respect for the same old year-after-year forum nonsense. Especially this one; it's been done to death.

OP: tug, hang in, and you'll see what you want. And more.
            Last edited by Reality; 01-26-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

And, as on every forum,there is always that ONE person whom is actively dismissive of some anecdotal evidence. As I said before, CryptFiend, it IS possible to restore your foreskin at an above average speed. I can site my sources. I am not going to start an argument with Info in particular, especially since I know I am right and have physical proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
                I don't have any respect for the same old year-after-year forum nonsense.
                One more thing.

Public announcement.

This type of thing you would be hard pressed to find on Reddit. Such rude behavior, and salty encouragement. All of us here have the same goal in mind. And, if someone has found a method that works, we as foreskin restorers share it with other restorers. If it didn't work for that one person, or those two people then it didn't work for that one person; nor those two people. But the other horses may be able to drink the water without a hitch! We all have the ability to take an idea to consideration, or not to. And that should be the end of it.

Dismissive statements, with no chance at a second thought. No! That is not who we are as a community. If that is how some of us choose to act, so be it. But be it, not me. Nobody needs tp have their opinion gnawed on. We all have the right to one!

Please, guys, let us not spend time arguing, trying to argue, or be negative in any sort of way that could be counterproductive. Keep on tugging, gentlemen.

Comment

Ayowindip, you are correct. It is possible to restore faster than most people think. And like you said, there is always someone who loves to dismiss anecdotal evidence.

Comment

Hey, for those of you that have restored at least to a CI-8/9 I was wondering, other than all the benefits that come with it. Does it feel good/noticeable when you roll your foreskin back from our glands?
                    I am not at CI-8/9 yet (the gulf between CI-7 and CI-8 is large - requiring you to go from almost no erect coverage to 50% erect coverage) but I'm going to just answer your question and say yes.
                    Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Even at mid ci3 to ci4 my wrinkled skin thats behind the glands is more sensitive than before

Comment

One more thing.

Public announcement.

This type of thing you would be hard pressed to find on Reddit. Such rude behavior, and salty encouragement. All of us here have the same goal in mind. And, if someone has found a method that works, we as foreskin restorers share it with other restorers. If it didn't work for that one person, or those two people then it didn't work for that one person; nor those two people. But the other horses may be able to drink the water without a hitch! We all have the ability to take an idea to consideration, or not to. And that should be the end of it.

Dismissive statements, with no chance at a second thought. No! That is not who we are as a community. If that is how some of us choose to act, so be it. But be it, not me. Nobody needs tp have their opinion gnawed on. We all have the right to one!

Please, guys, let us not spend time arguing, trying to argue, or be negative in any sort of way that could be counterproductive. Keep on tugging, gentlemen.
                        OK.............

Must've struck a nerve: two posts. Got some peeps whispering in your ear? Here's the thing, all the guys here who came from the old forum have seen the "creams and lotions" nonsense time after time. Years of it. It's bullshit. We all know that, just like we all know so-called "moisturizer" has nothing to do with the process of skin expansion. Only the guys who don't know a thing about the actual process try to smoke members here. You have exactly one of those types supporting you in this thread.

You got caught. You are saying that "moisturizing" is "key". Bullshit. There is no biological process or mechanism that would include a substance that sits on the skin surface, and if you knew anything about the process basics, you'd know that much. Your "key" just sits there, on the surface. I don't think you even understand what I'm saying here. And do I need to add? Same goes for some sort of "mental" influence. This is simply magical thinking; it's the classic definition in fact. But let's take a look at it all.

1. "Moisturizer". Really? Do you realize that a so-called "moisturizer" has nothing to do with moisture? Or anything to do with any layer beneath the DEAD surface? A commercial moisturizer is a substance made usually from either vegetable, animal, or synthetic grease. There is actually NO moisture involved in any way. Again, it goes on, and sits there, on the surface of your skin. The surface of your skin is not alive, and therefore not active. The greasy product flattens the microscopic dead skin flakes, thereby making the surface look and feel like it's somehow more "moist". But it isn't, it's just a bit more greasy, so a bit more "soft" feeling.

......SO IF IT JUST SITS THERE, ON A DEAD SURFACE, EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS HELPS CELL DIVISION IN THE LIVING, ACTIVE LAYER, WHERE CELL DIVISION TAKES PLACE? Hell, just explain the unadulterated process of mitosis if you can. Of course I don't expect you to do this, because you can't. You know you can't, we know you can't. So you won't.......you won't even give us the courtesy of a reply. See? It's not just me, it's us.

2. A "mental" influence? You made me laugh with that one. Would this be 'mind rays' directed at your skin? "Thoughts" of "growth"? You REALLY need to explain that one. Again, the actual, NATURAL process of cell division is entirely biochemical AND OUT OF OUR CONTROL. Thought rays? Nope. Funny, though, nobody's cited that one that I remember.

If you know the process, and the NATURAL limitations to the process, AND THE SCALE IT ALL TAKES PLACE ON, then it's no surprise that it takes year after year to even see any noticeable signs of growth.

But gee, you say you have a lock on an end-run (I know HA doesn't; been down that road in the past), FREAKIN' EXPLAIN IT TO US. CAN YOU? Can you.

And as far as "rude" goes, counterpoint is only rude to a person not wanting it, but forums are a place to discuss (that being the actual definition), and this includes counterpoint, especially counterpoint to INEFFECTIVE nonsense. Do you understand? Your "opinion", as you call it, is INEFFECTIVE to anyone who wants to expand their penile skin. It won't work, it will only waste their time. You are sandbagging the actual members here who want to grow skin. Greasy skin is an actual negative for anybody who's device relies on skin grip. Do you actually tug?

Only people who don't want discussion complain. Well, you're out of luck on that, here. We discuss. We cite references when they're available. We don't expect some magical monologue, especially one that's as old as restoration forums, to stand there in the same company. It should not. That would be the Special Olympics approach to discussion: everybody's a winner. When somebody comes up with a proven, science based bit of information, then I (for one) tell 'em kudos, because it may, or may not, transfer to what we do. We need more of that stuff, and way less posing.
                        Last edited by Reality; 01-27-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post

Gee, must've struck a nerve: two posts. . .

But gee, you say you have a lock on an end-run, FREAKIN' EXPLAIN IT TO US. CAN YOU? (listening to the breeze in the silence).
                          Yea, I don't play that game with people. There is no point in proving you wrong because you don't really want to look for the truth. You just want to continue to beat my opinions to the ground. And I honestly don't understand why people waste their time with people they don't even know.

You just want to start drama, so, keep playing with yourself. I masturbate alone.

Comment

Yea, I don't play that game with people. There is no point in proving you wrong because you don't really want to look for the truth. You just want to continue to beat my opinions to the ground. And I honestly don't understand why people waste their time with people they don't even know.

You just want to start drama, so, keep playing with yourself. I masturbate alone.
                            Explaining the truth is no game, it's a duty for guys like me. Truth, health, and safety. How about guys like you? The game you play is "looking like". Don't you want to add to the knowledge of this forum? "Proving" me wrong is a part of your duty to inform our members, so the ball will remain in your court, assuming you actually want to "prove" the truth. You won't. You have no idea what the truth is in this regard. Slippery and avoiding, is not knowledgeable and informative.

And, uh...........how can I believe you when you say you "masturbate alone", when that's exactly what you tried in this thread. With all of us.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X