Skin bridge removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin bridge removal

HI, I was wondering if anyone that has restored or is restoring has a or had a penile skin bridge or adhesion and what you did to remove it. Messeven me I'm 21 and need some kind of answers.

Some men have done it themselves, but I do no think those stories survived the crash of this forum. the short story is that in some cases, this might be a viable option, however you need to consider the risks carefully and have a realistic assessment of your capabilities. You are talking about surgery, minor, but still surgery. For many, a better option will be to carefully choose a doctor and work with that doctor.

Bridges have been cut or tied to severe the bridge. The few that have reported doing this have been happy. But a lot depends upon the specific case.

Some men have made the mental leap that these can be features, and used them as a piercing to hang jewelry from.

Adhesions have been less talked about, and I cannot recall any reports of men dealing with them on their own, other than simply restoring and seeing what happened.

It will never hurt to get a doctor's advice. You can always ignore it.

Here is a set of photos of skin bridges:

http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Botched1sb.html

How does yours compare?

Regards

Comment

Skin bridge removal should be done by a doctor. While some very minor skin bridges may be resolvable using self-treatment means, this is a circumcision complication that unfortunately necessitates additional surgical treatment before restoration.
      Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Skin bridges can be removed easily by tying them off with dental floss. Just make sure everything is sterilized with povidone iodine solution. There have been several members on this forum who have done it successfully. The big concern is infection.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
          Skin bridges can be removed easily by tying them off with dental floss. Just make sure everything is sterilized with povidone iodine solution. There have been several members on this forum who have done it successfully. The big concern is infection.
          It also depends on how vascularized and large the skin bridge is. Trying to tie off a big or heavily vascularized skin bridge with dental floss is asking for trouble.
          Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Working...
          X