No announcement yet.

Skin bridge removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the circled ridge band. It is very minimal to see because the foreskin is so short:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0193CB7B-3110-4617-9314-87392B88A089.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	36565

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post

You're not looking at a "foreskin" in this photo. What is shown is a photo of a circumcised penis. Just that. And we have no idea that there is a ridged band shown, but we do have an idea that one is NOT present, because we are looking at the result of a circumcision, which invariably excises the ridged band.In other words, no ridged band. So I too would say that your level of understanding is suspect.
      Please see the 2 responses I just wrote now proving I am correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenulum2002 View Post

I did mention frenulum in the post you responded to
        I looked at all your posts in this thread prior to 07-28-2019, 07:38 PM. You never mentioned a frenulum or scar tissue. End of discussion.

Comment

This penis is circumcised. Here is the video, which shows short foreskins:

https://youtu.be/UHkD-MNA0ps

it is the first 10 seconds of video as evidence. Also notice the ridge band of the foreskin behind the glans, this is evidence of an uncircumcised penis. It is the shortest foreskin I have ever seen. This is also more evidence that in some men the foreskin fails to elongate after birth. This is another reason why some men can end up with not enough skin. Nobody knows if the foreskin would elongate or not after birth. Also how big will their future penis be. To many unanswered questions to remove so much tissue.
          This video is supposedly based on a Chinese study (1) at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215657/. The study claims to show a direct relationship between the length of the foreskin and the occurrence of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). In other words, it claims there is a medical benefit to being circumcised, based on a cause-and-effect relationship not demonstrated by the study. You did not read the study.

Neither the video, nor the footage in it, came from the study, and its source is actually unknown. The study itself mentioned nothing about humans "evolving out of a foreskin," as the narrator (actually a voice synthesizer) claims. Being "naturally circumcised" is actually a very rare birth defect called "aposthia," in which the foreskin is missing. The video claims that "the foreskin has no function in modern humans" and that circumcision unequivocally "increases sexual pleasure," neither of which were demonstrated by the study (or any scientific study).

Also, if you read the description below the video in YouTube, the author is clearly promoting circumcision. This is a pro-circumcision video. I'm amazed that you had the nerve to reference this video on this website.
          1. Zhao, Y. Y., Xu, D. L., Zhao, F. J., Han, B. M., Shao, Y., Zhao, W., & Xia, S. J. (2014). Redundant prepuce increases the odds of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). Asian journal of andrology, 16(5), 774–777. doi:10.4103/1008-682X.131706

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinbruce View Post

This video is supposedly based on a Chinese study (1) at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215657/. The study claims to show a direct relationship between the length of the foreskin and the occurrence of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). In other words, it claims there is a medical benefit to being circumcised, based on a cause-and-effect relationship not demonstrated by the study. You did not read the study.

Neither the video, nor the footage in it, came from the study, and its source is actually unknown. The study itself mentioned nothing about humans "evolving out of a foreskin," as the narrator (actually a voice synthesizer) claims. Being "naturally circumcised" is actually a very rare birth defect called "aposthia," in which the foreskin is missing. The video claims that "the foreskin has no function in modern humans" and that circumcision unequivocally "increases sexual pleasure," neither of which were demonstrated by the study (or any scientific study).

Also, if you read the description below the video in YouTube, the author is clearly promoting circumcision. This is a pro-circumcision video. I'm amazed that you had the nerve to reference this video on this website.
            1. Zhao, Y. Y., Xu, D. L., Zhao, F. J., Han, B. M., Shao, Y., Zhao, W., & Xia, S. J. (2014). Redundant prepuce increases the odds of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). Asian journal of andrology, 16(5), 774–777. doi:10.4103/1008-682X.131706
            I did read the study prior to writing any of these posts. If the foreskin covers less than half of the glans, then that’s where the health benefits become a reality.

​​​​​​​

Comment

my parents should have given me a CI-4 circumcision. I would have been very happy then.

Comment

This penis is {not} circumcised. Here is the video, which shows short foreskins:

https://youtu.be/UHkD-MNA0ps

it is the first 10 seconds of video as evidence. Also notice the ridge band of the foreskin behind the glans, this is evidence of an uncircumcised penis. It is the shortest foreskin I have ever seen. This is also more evidence that in some men the foreskin fails to elongate after birth. This is another reason why some men can end up with not enough skin. Nobody knows if the foreskin would elongate or not after birth. Also how big will their future penis be. To many unanswered questions to remove so much tissue.
                The voice-over says there was a study claiming men had "naturally" short foreskins. But that may not be the case at all. Caregiver Foreskin Retraction in childhood can cause an adult to have a short foreskin. I've heard from several Asian men who were forcibly retracted in childhood, including one whose mom sucked on his penis regularly until at least age 10.

Human behavior can cause things that can mistaken for evolution or biological trends. There are groups in Zambia whose culture encourages girls from toddlerhood on to tug on their labia which leads to markedly dangly labia. When first encountered by Western scientists, the Westerners thought they had discovered a peculiar evolved trait and wrote about it and postulated how it might have been selected for. Read about this in the proceedings of the 2008 NoCirc Symposium.
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

The voice-over says there was a study claiming men had "naturally" short foreskins. But that may not be the case at all. Caregiver Foreskin Retraction in childhood can cause an adult to have a short foreskin. I've heard from several Asian men who were forcibly retracted in childhood, including one whose mom sucked on his penis regularly until at least age 10.

Human behavior can cause things that can mistaken for evolution or biological trends. There are groups in Zambia whose culture encourages girls from toddlerhood on to tug on their labia which leads to markedly dangly labia. When first encountered by Western scientists, the Westerners thought they had discovered a peculiar evolved trait and wrote about it and postulated how it might have been selected for. Read about this in the proceedings of the 2008 NoCirc Symposium.
                  Sorry for the error, you are correct, I meant to say not circumcised. Thank You for correcting me.

Comment

Wow, I did not know that forcible retraction could cause this. Thank you for the info.

Comment

I did research on the labia pulling more than a week ago, which I found interesting. I was also surprised that they would call labia pulling FGM because it is very similar to foreskin restoration. If anything, it would likely enhance the woman’s pleasure. It is also important to understand that the original biblical circumcision did not include premature retraction of the foreskin. Notice that G-D knows better than man. I thought forcible retraction ignorance was only in this country. Thanks for giving me more info.

Comment

Working...
                      X