Masturbating as an aid to restoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbating as an aid to restoring?

Hello everyone. I've been restoring on-and-off for about 1-2 years now. Looking back, I wish I had been more strict and had put more effort into it, but I lacked the motivation most of the times. Right now I'm a CI-3/CI-4, forced coverage at around 60% or so.

I've recently observed something interesting, and I'd like to share it here. Back in the days, I always masturbated with lube, there had never been an option to that. After some restoring, however, I began masturbating lube-free. I can't tell if that happened because of real gains or simply because I found out the natural masturbating mechanism (restoring can be quite educational). I never imagined I could masturbate without rubbing my glans.

So this is what I'd like to share:

When I masturbate (lube-free) I put quite some stress on my foreskin. Depending on how much stress I put in, later on my foreskin swells a lot, due to soft-tissue edema alone. In that state it is quite turgid and won't move much. It returns to normal within a day or so. The edema is due to soft-tissue trauma, I moved the skin beyond its breaking point, but didn't rupture it. The stress was all subcutaneous. (it really doesn't change at all, it's back to completely normal within a day)

My hypothesis is this: Doess this kind of "damage" help tug? I mean, I ruptured some tissue that held back the skin, so this should be the best oportunity for a nice tug, it will make sure the length gained remains that way. Has anyone experienced something like that?

Many people with great gains don't share their masturbatory experiences, but I feel there might be something there we can take advantage of. It resambles manual tugging.

Edit: This can cause harm, so use your own good judgement in case you choose to try it out. No one is responsible for your penis or whatever happens to it, except you.

No, all that does is damage tissue. The goal here is to induce mitosis thru tugging. There is an optimum tension vs time ratio for everyone and everyone's is different. You have to experiment to find yours. Generally, more tension (but not excessive) for less time yields the same results as less tension for more time (but not too little). Too much tension that causes damage puts your body into healing mode instead of mitosis mode. Too little and nothing happens. Only about a pound or so is all that is needed for growing skin. You want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more. If it hurts it's too much. You don't want stretch marks or skin tears.

Comment

I agree with parsecskin. We are triggering cells. that much stress and edema suggests that you are not effectively triggering cells, but the only way to know is to try it and keep careful observations so you know if that regimen was more effective at growing skin than your less stressful one. I would not do that myself.

Regards

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention edema. If you're getting swelling, you're tugging too hard or for too long. The only edema I ever had was on my glans from the pusher after 3 hours or more. I reduced my time to under an hour at a time and no more edema. Never had it on my foreskin from tugging.

Comment

Working...
        X