Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90% of the total pleasure I get from masturbating is solely from the orgasm. Will that change after restoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90% of the total pleasure I get from masturbating is solely from the orgasm. Will that change after restoring?

I am about CI-2 with roughly half an inch of inner skin from the scar-line to the glands. Unsure of the relevancy, but it may help, my erections are slightly tight, but not uncomfortable, and I cannot bend it past 70° without it becoming strained, and then painful.

Masturbation is more of a chore to me than anything, it can take upwards of an hour to climax if I'm not trying to rush. Essentially, the only reason I masturbate is to relieve sexual tension. Besides the climax, I don't really derive much pleasure from it, it's more like scratching an itch than anything. Sort of like "huh, bladder is full. Guess I better go use the bathroom."

Don't get me wrong, with my libido, I masturbate daily (no more than once per day) and it certainly feels ok, but that's just it. It's not AMAZING. It's not OK.. It's...

It's ok.

Ok and necessary.

Like taking a piss. :/

As I restore my foreskin and glands, I will probably cut back on manual stimulation and simply induce lucid wet dreams for awhile. That way I can leave my member alone as it heals.

So, what was the difference like for you after you restored? How much inner skin do you have left and how relevent is it to your pleasure? I get 100% of the physical stimulation from the corona.

Hi Athrowaway, I can’t tell you from personal experience what it is like after you restore as I have only started to restore about 6 weeks ago. Starting at a CI-2 like yourself.

In terms of masturbation, you’ve answered your own question, lay off it for a while and let things settle down a bit. You said that you have wet dreams (not everyone has these), let that do the job of “cleaning the pipes” so to speak.

What I can say in terms of sensitivity, your glads will quickly gain back sensitivity once you start covering them up 24x7. Certainly has for me. Being using the “skin cone” that came with the TLC tugger kit when not tugging, although I have recently stopped using it as it became a bit of an annoyance at night. Anyway, it did give me a “sampler” as to what to expect when they finally get fully covered. Bit like starting puberty and discovering what your dick can do. Something to look forward to. :-)

Comment

You sound a lot like me. I started with only 1/4 inch of inner skin. No movement when erect. As I reached my 40s, it was taking longer to reach climax. Hand writing on the wall was that eventually it might not be worth the effort. But, of course, I loved doing it, and the release felt really good. But everything I did was to reach climax. That is all that mattered, and that took focus. I had no real desire to tarry, everything leading up to climax was simply preparation.

After gaining enough skin that changed, in stages. first was that it became easier to climax, like falling off a log, like when I was twenty again. Major change. And, with that change, I started relaxing and enjoying the build up too.

Second, was that I found there were now lots of different things to do along the way that felt awesome. And, now my wife could give me a hand job and I enjoyed everything she did, wanting to tarry at lower stages of arousal. Before, she was just boring me.

The killer change was later, when I had even more skin. then I started to have whole body orgasms. totally different experience. the first weak one I had, I was like, "What was that that just happened?!?" these got better quickly and I now have whole body orgasms all the time. My whole body convulses with pleasure, over and over for what seems a long time, I am out of control, just riding these waves of convulsions, then lie there spent in a glow of cuddliness. And, now my wife and I think we climax in a very similar fashion, whereas before we always thought men and women had quite different experiences.

Not to mention the dramatically improved experience for my wife when we have intercourse...

So, yes, I think you will have major improvements as you grow more skin.

Keep on tugging!

Comment

Thanks for the responses, got my tlc tugged kit yesterday and tugged for about 3 hours before bed. Tried to used the your skin cone overnight and was met with a rather rude awakening XD

I don't think I'm going to be using the your skin cone very much, as I clearly can't use it overnight, and I plan on tugging throughout all waking hours.

Comment

Yeah, unless you have a lot of skin, that skin cone is a joke. Imagine ci4 and I can't get it to stay on either.

Comment

Be careful when retaining or tugging at night. Simulate it first while awake, giving your self several good hard erections in bed to see if it will work. there is significant danger to doing this, though some men have ben quite successful at it from the reports we have. And keep in mind that you likely would be surprised at what you do, how you move, what positions you get into when asleep.

I have used long time periods tugging and short time periods. short works as well as long for me, so I se no neeed for long time periods. And short time periods are way easier to deal with.

The amount of tension used, on the other hand, is super important. if I use just a bit less, my progress falls way off. Food for thought.

Regards

Comment

I echo what Greg has said. Please check that any method or device that you propose to use overnight IS SAFE. Put it on while awake, get a stiff erection and roll about on your bed. Any discomfort indicates a possible problem. Be especially cautious about methods (O-rings, for example) which could move to the body side of your glans and trap blood in your glans.
              I was not prepared for the sensations that result from restoration. I shake (like Greg does) when the big O hits. And I howl - I bet that the neighbours can hear me. Should have done the restoration years ago. Sod the neighbours.

Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

This is all really encouraging. thanks guys.

I'm in a situation similar the OP, and I was always slightly envious that my gf was apparently getting orders of magnitude more pleasure and satisfaction out of sex than I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrowaway View Post
                  I am about CI-2 with roughly half an inch of inner skin from the scar-line to the glands. Unsure of the relevancy, but it may help, my erections are slightly tight, but not uncomfortable, and I cannot bend it past 70° without it becoming strained, and then painful.

Masturbation is more of a chore to me than anything, it can take upwards of an hour to climax if I'm not trying to rush. Essentially, the only reason I masturbate is to relieve sexual tension. Besides the climax, I don't really derive much pleasure from it, it's more like scratching an itch than anything. Sort of like "huh, bladder is full. Guess I better go use the bathroom."

Don't get me wrong, with my libido, I masturbate daily (no more than once per day) and it certainly feels ok, but that's just it. It's not AMAZING. It's not OK.. It's...

It's ok.

Ok and necessary.

Like taking a piss. :/

As I restore my foreskin and glands, I will probably cut back on manual stimulation and simply induce lucid wet dreams for awhile. That way I can leave my member alone as it heals.

So, what was the difference like for you after you restored? How much inner skin do you have left and how relevent is it to your pleasure? I get 100% of the physical stimulation from the corona.
                  Same here, I get no pleasure save from the perenium, which deals really god but only at climax. I blame the Genital Cutting.

Comment

Working...
                  X