Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red penile skin

Hey

i have been usung T tape for over a month now, and whenever I detach the tape my penile skin looks red but it doesn't have an irritated sensation. Does this means it works (good sign) or does it mean i have been applying too much tension (bad sign)?

thanks!

Hi - I had this problem early on when I started my restoration. Your skin is red due to it being either allergic to the tape glue or the tape glue has an irritant your skin does not like. Continued use of this tape may give you an infection. Try using 3M hypo-allergenic tape. It usually causes no irritation to your penile skin. Before using this new tape, let your penis heal the irritated skin until it looks normal again. Good Luck on this and I hope you can stretch yourself a new foreskin soon... it is worth it.

lamontal

Comment

FORESKIN IS BETTER THAN NO SKIN !!!

Comment

Comment

If the redness goes away gradually, say in a day or so, then that sounds normal and consistent with my experience. AS I would tug during the week days, keeping tape on 24/7, but applying tension for only 3-6 hrs per day, my skin would get slightly red and a bit swollen. It would get slightly redder and more swollen, each day. But after a weekend off, it would return to normal.

That suggested to me that tugging puts significant stress on the skin, so I made sure to take rest days.

Interestingly, now I only tug for 20 minutes, twice a day, 5 days a week, using a gripper and inflation. And while my skin is red from compression, that redness goes away in minutes, and there is no swelling. so, tape and/or time under tension seem to be at play in causing the redness and swelling I had before.

If the redness does not go away, or itches, or is tender to the touch, then see if you can get by with less tension, or think about an allergy to the tape. You can test easily for allergy by sticking the tape to your inner arm, and leaving it there for a time, then remove it and see if you have the same redness.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X