Shaft hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaft hair

I've heard different opinions, and would please like to hear more from guys with experience. Will tugging potentially pull more hair bearing skin onto the shaft, vs dual tension where it seems the focus of tension is closer to the glans, seemingly growing only non hair bearing skin. It "seems" obvious and simple, but it isn't for me. I've been doing both types of restoring for over a year now. I've gone from a C0 to C2... Thank you guys

I've actually had my hairline go back about 1 inch or so from where it was before on my shaft. Of course, I started as a CI-2 and am still restoring, however I would say it depends on where you are putting your tension of your devices on. If you are tugging where your hair is, then certainly you will be stretching that skin up. However, if you are concentrating where your skin doesn't have hair, then you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Opto-mystic View Post
      I've heard different opinions, and would please like to hear more from guys with experience. Will tugging potentially pull more hair bearing skin onto the shaft, vs dual tension where it seems the focus of tension is closer to the glans, seemingly growing only non hair bearing skin. It "seems" obvious and simple, but it isn't for me. I've been doing both types of restoring for over a year now. I've gone from a C0 to C2... Thank you guys
      There have been different opinions since modern tugging began. And that's all they are, opinions, mostly from guys who haven't been tugging very long, or from guys who don't tug at all.

Here's the factual truth, based on simple human physiology:

1. No, tugging will not permanently "pull more hair bearing skin onto the shaft". It will pull hair bearing skin temporarily onto your shaft when you have tension on that skin, then that skin goes back to where it was, because you aren't permanently stretching skin "forward", only temporarily stretching skin. So how could hair bearing skin stay "onto the shaft" permanently?

2. The living part of hair is the follicle. The follicle is located under your skin, not in the skin. When you put tension on your skin, your skin responds by adding some skin cells to itself. Your hair follicles don't do that. They can't do that. It's impossible for them to do that, because they aren't programmed to do that. So...

3. Tugging on hair bearing skin will grow more skin, but it won't grow more hair follicles. Nobody ever has grown hair follicles in expanded skin. Nobody ever will. Anything you hear to the contrary is bullshit

4. So it doesn't matter where you put tension, on hairless skin or hair bearing skin, only the skin part will add cells to itself and grow.

Comment

Thank you NITRO, and Thank you Info... I was beginning to get stressed at what I thought may be a possibility with tugging. Info, you've helped put my fears to rest... Awesome...

Comment

Working...
        X