How much pleasure restored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much pleasure restored?

Foreskin Restoration is supposed to restore much of the lost pleasure to circumcision, but with me specifically, I get literally no pleasure whatsoever from my penis. Will Foreskin Restoration restore pleasure even after that?

Has anyone felt with that before?

Comment

Well, each person can give you their own experience, and you will see some variation. Overall, the consensus is that you will have large gains.

I myself went from sex becoming taxing, with rest periods needed, essentially a race to climax where precise movements were required,; to whole body climaxes, easy as falling off a log, and wonderful feelings at all stages of arousal, so much co that I wanted to tarry as much as proceed toward climax.

People have tried to quantify in some way, and typically it is stated as going from a 3 on a 0-10 point scale, where 10 is how it feels with your original equipment foreskin, to a 7.

Other ways of describing the difference have been going form listening to single instrument to hearing an orchestra, and going form black and white TV to full color with surround sound HD.

But, you will only know how it will work for you by restoring. I have a high level of confidence you will be very glad you restored, but it is hard to say exactly what you will find.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
        Well, each person can give you their own experience, and you will see some variation. Overall, the consensus is that you will have large gains.

I myself went from sex becoming taxing, with rest periods needed, essentially a race to climax where precise movements were required,; to whole body climaxes, easy as falling off a log, and wonderful feelings at all stages of arousal, so much co that I wanted to tarry as much as proceed toward climax.

People have tried to quantify in some way, and typically it is stated as going from a 3 on a 0-10 point scale, where 10 is how it feels with your original equipment foreskin, to a 7.

Other ways of describing the difference have been going form listening to single instrument to hearing an orchestra, and going form black and white TV to full color with surround sound HD.

But, you will only know how it will work for you by restoring. I have a high level of confidence you will be very glad you restored, but it is hard to say exactly what you will find.

Regards
        I haven't had sex yet, and won't until I have someone to do it with that I knew for a long time, years, after I turn 18, but with masturbation it's pretty much the same thing, except I don't get anything, even with precise movements. The only pleasure I ever get is on occasions from my perineum.

Comment

Do you reach climax?

I can add that before, I could masturbate easily, and it felt like the best thing in the world. But when it was over, I was pretty quickly hungry for more. As I got older, it was harder and harder to reach climax while masturbating, even needing to rest my arm part way through.

AS I mentioned with regard to sex, now it is easy. It feels great. All stages feel wonderful. And, here is an interesting change, before I needed a nice juicy fantasy to climax, after, I forget to fantasize. So, basically the same, whether sex or masturbating, much, much better.

YMMV

Regards

Comment

Do you reach climax?

I can add that before, I could masturbate easily, and it felt like the best thing in the world. But when it was over, I was pretty quickly hungry for more. As I got older, it was harder and harder to reach climax while masturbating, even needing to rest my arm part way through.

AS I mentioned with regard to sex, now it is easy. It feels great. All stages feel wonderful. And, here is an interesting change, before I needed a nice juicy fantasy to climax, after, I forget to fantasize. So, basically the same, whether sex or masturbating, much, much better.

YMMV

Regards
            What do you mean climax? I ejaculate, and it feels pretty good if I press on my perineum before then.

Comment

Reaching the point where you ejaculate. I was confused by your saying you get no pleasure, as it seemed to me, form my experience, that I would not be able to climax if there was no pleasure.

Regards

Comment

Reaching the point where you ejaculate. I was confused by your saying you get no pleasure, as it seemed to me, form my experience, that I would not be able to climax if there was no pleasure.

Regards
                What do you mean?

Comment

Sorry if I was not clear. I meant that when you said you did not get any pleasure from your penis, and I thought about how I reach climax, I could not understand how I would be able to reach climax if I had not felt pleasure from stimulating my penis. I was trying to make sure that what I understood, was what you meant.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X