Looser skin in 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looser skin in 3 days

Wearing the TLC tugger for three days made my skin loosed already, now it is much easier to move it up and down, but I still don't feel any pleasure from it.

You're on your way!

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      Your on your way!
      Ok, but the skin alone isn't restoring any pleasure

Comment

Well, I would not expect to feel any difference after only 3 days. This is a marathon, not a sprint. My experience is that it takes months to feel much difference. Don't forget that in addition to growing skin, we are waiting for nerves to grow and our brain to learn to use the new signals from the nerves. It took me months to years to feel much difference.

The looser skin you are seeing is just that, looser skin. In the first few days, all that happens is the skin gets looser. Growth that can be seen takes weeks.

Patience and keep on tugging.

Comment

Well, I would not expect to feel any difference after only 3 days. This is a marathon, not a sprint. My experience is that it takes months to feel much difference. Don't forget that in addition to growing skin, we are waiting for nerves to grow and our brain to learn to use the new signals from the nerves. It took me months to years to feel much difference.

The looser skin you are seeing is just that, looser skin. In the first few days, all that happens is the skin gets looser. Growth that can be seen takes weeks.

Patience and keep on tugging.
          Oh no, I've been tugging for months, I just have been using the TLC tugger for a few days.

Comment

Sometimes when a man first begins tugging, he sees an almost immediate increase in the amount of mobile skin. This is thought to be due to light adhesions under the skin being broken.

In this case, the O.P. says he did previous tugging, but switched methods, to a TLC Tugger. Perhaps the TLC Tugger is the method of choice for him.

David
            World As Monkey Island
            Last edited by Science Monk; 05-01-2017, 01:30 PM.
            I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
            I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by O.P. View Post

Oh no, I've been tugging for months, I just have been using the TLC tugger for a few days.
              Right, thanks for that correction. OK, months is better, but still a short time in this endeavor. Just be patient and wait for small changes that may sneak up on you.

Regards

Comment

Give it several months with the tugger and see what happens. The beginning is slow to start, but as you gain skin your growth rate increases because you have more skin to tension. More skin=more skin cells under tension=more skin grown. Just KOT!

Comment

Just to keep the record clear, if you don't know what lies "under skin", then you'd be able to cite "light adhesions" without explaining anything about it, including the cause. I know I'm all ears about this statement. I'm also sure there won't be an explanation.

Of course, explaining the cause would expose this statement for what it is. Here's the actual anatomical situation: epidermis is adhered to the connective tissue (as a category) just under it, and that connective tissue is adhered to the fascia covering the penile bodies (to simplify it all), and of course there are blood vessels supplying and draining all that conglomeration, and sometimes other tissue specific to the location. So you'd expect adhesions, but not adhesions in the sense that is being implied here, ie abnormal adhesions that need to be "broken". Skin is mobile, easily slides over underlying, but adhered, tissues and structures. Is there anyone here with a dick that hasn't noticed this? Even if you've never tugged, just jerking off gives you a sense of it lol.

This adhered mobility is what allows us to pinch a part of skin, so that we can apply tension to the pinch, and expand a bit of that skin (et al) that the pinch is made from. I would NOT suggest breaking these adhesions. So why would someone try to explain temporary skin "mobility" with a made-up situation, when temporary stretch, something anyone who's tugged has noticed time and again, is the obvious go-to answer? (Well, I think I know why).

There is a principle, called Occam's Razor. It's very useful, especially on the internet. I'd suggest everyone learn it, and then apply it to everything you read. In fact you can apply it to not only to what someone else has written, you can apply it to what you're about to write, yourself (assuming you have the self-awareness that brings this constraint).

Comment

Right, thanks for that correction. OK, months is better, but still a short time in this endeavor. Just be patient and wait for small changes that may sneak up on you.

Regards
                    I know, I just started to see loosed skin with the TLC Tugger already, faster than tugging.

Comment

Good lord man... you're three days in have some patience.
                      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
                        Good lord man... you're three days in have some patience.
                        I'm not impatient, I was just giving my report of things so far.

Comment

Originally posted by o.p. View Post

I'm not impatient, I was just giving my report of things so far.
                          There is a forum dedicated to this! The progress forum. You should post your beginning information/photos/etc there and keep adding to the thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X