Feeling down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling down.

Hello there. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.

I've been having problems with my penis and its appearance. Every time I look at it, it makes me upset and depressed because it's not a natural looking penis, and I thought I should share that with people here maybe someone could help me with it or if anyone else is going through the same thing.

I've been restoring for about 6 months on and off because sometimes it gets a bit uncomfortable and annoying.

This is is my progress in pictures.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Is the problems the down feeling you get because you see your circumcised penis is a bad thing? Not natural? Understandable. But you did not do anything to have this. And you are completely normal and acceptable as is. And, you are doing something positive to change to be more the way you would like to be. That is a very good thing. As you restore, you will look more and more natural. You will get better and better.

Regards

Comment

Agree with Greg, next to actual improvement in appearance and sensitivity, I guess a major contribution is the mental aspect of restoring. I definitely always feel like I'm taking matters in my own control to reverse something that i never had any say in. Nowadays, when I'm taking a day off I really miss the tugger doing its job, despite the fact that having breaks is perfectly fine
      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thank you guys very much. It is a very positive way to think and I'll try and be more positive about what I'm doing.

I think I'll try new things and ways to put on my TLC X that might help tugging more often.

Comment

One of the things that is essential in this restoration thing is to find out YOUR ideal tension/time combination and that takes some experimentation. Everyone's ideal combination is different. Time is easy to put a number on, tension, not so much. The best way to know EXACTLY how much tension you're using is to rig an over head anchor above you bed for your tugging strap and put a small digital fish scale in line on your tugging strap. When you have found your ideal tension, you can replicate it by feel.

Comment

Absolutely right parsecskin, it should always feel comfortable and that is something that is different for everyone. On top of that, with any method used one needs to find a way that fits his lifestyle, and from what I hear it is very different for most of us. I try to tug with the TLC for 12 hours a day and usually 5 or 6 days a week. My breaks are often when I go out for drinks, as then I tend to have to go to the toilet more often and I don't like the hassle of that being in the pub with friends
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Comment

BTW Madskulls, the anger and frustration is very normal, but as things progress, it seems to fade for me. The thing is that I only had a partial circumcision because of medical reasons, so I don't blame my parents for anything, and in fact I'm glad they picked that option back then, as often urologists in Belgium prefer to go for a complete circumcision as a lot of them claim that there's often a risk of it going wrong and a second full circumcision has to be done later on. A couple of years ago the same surgeon did a partial circumcision for my godson as well and that one (and the one of his younger brother) turned out okay I would say. The parents asked my opinion before and I told them that if absolutely necessary I advised for minimal circumcision, so they went with that. In fact, both parents were in favour of a full circumcision at the start, but that was mainly because my friend (the father) had had some issues because of an excessive long foreskin, and he didn't want his sons to have any hassle with that. It was kind of the fact that I mentioned how much effort I was putting in restoring that convinced them...

Comment

Working...
              X