Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreskin restoration ruined my life

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Foreskin restoration ruined my life

    I started foreskin restoration 15 years ago. l'm 39. I used the cross taping method as it was said on the site. I've been doing it for four years. What they didn't say on the site is that the tape blocked the erections. And at one moment no more erections at all. The process ceased to work. I gradually became impotent,peyronie diseases occured. What happened in reality is that the blood used to stay at the basis, the gland was not enough irrigated. I failed most my sexual intercourse mostly because of my lack of sensations. I felt nothing in a woman vagina. I saw three urologists, they gave me {erectile dysfunction drugs} but it doesn't work well. I'll soon see a fourth one who seems to be more qualified in ED an Peyronie and he does have intersting treatments
    Last edited by z726; 05-16-2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: edited to remove brand names

  • #2
    I didn't discover foreskin restoration on this forum. And at that time there was not so much info as now, otherwise I would have thought twice before doing it. And no, the erections were blocked but it didn't hurt, peraps that why I continued. Did I did correctly? I don't know I just followed what was written on the site. By the way I'm not a troll or a pro circ,my story is real.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Goemon125 View Post
      I started foreskin restoration 15 years ago. l'm 39. I used the cross taping method as it was said on the site. I've been doing it for four years. What they didn't say on the site is that the tape blocked the erections. And at one moment no more erections at all. The process ceased to work. I gradually became impotent,peyronie diseases occured. What happened in reality is that the blood used to stay at the basis, the gland was not enough irrigated. I failed most my sexual intercourse mostly because of my lack of sensations. I felt nothing in a woman vagina. I saw three urologists, they gave me Viagra, Cialis and Vitaros but it doesn't work well. I'll soon see a fourth one who seems to be more qualified in ED an Peyronie and he does have intersting treatments
      Cross-taping is probably among the most benign of the retention methods. It creates too little tension to even be called a foreskin restoration method. I am sorry for your penis problems but unless you were doing something very bizarre (and likely very painful) cross-taping simply can't damage the erectile interior of the penis. Sexual intercourse is more traumatic to the erectile tissues that cross-taping could ever be..

      Peyronie's is generally idiopathic and the vast, vast majority of men who get it never even heard of foreskin restoration. It did not cause your Peyronie's.
      Visit my restoration progress journal.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am sorry you have had this trouble, it sounds horrible. I hope you find some relief.

        I doubt that cross taping caused your troubles. We humans are adapted to see patterns and cause & effect, even if none exist. That helped us survive when we were hunter gatherers, but is a real problem for trying to actually find cause and effect.

        I expect, as others have already stated, that your problems, while concurrent with the cross taping, were just that, concurrent. A coincidence.

        Best wishes

        Comment


        • #5
          Cross taping is not benine.It does block the blood and prevent the penis to be in erection. I'm sure of that but the stranger thing and also the most annoying is that haven't found anyone in my case. l feel doomed,alone. Most of the time people don't believe me.

          Comment


          • #6
            When no one seems to share your ideas, then maybe that is something to ponder...

            I am not saying, nor do I think the others here are saying, that we are not on your case, just that we do not agree with your cause and effect conclusion. It is easy to trap ourselves in a conclusion that is not reasonable. I do that, we all do that. that is why scientists spend a great deal of effort trying to avoid doing that. that is why peer review is so important.

            And, you have not described what exactly you mean by cross taping. As we use the term, it is a very mild form of tugging. But you may have done something out of the norm?

            Even so, the chance that that was the cause is unlikely. If you want to get support for that idea, give a lot more information that builds the case.

            But a more likely scenario is that this cause and effect idea you have is a less likely conclusion that others, such as the ones suggested above. Instead of sticking to unlikely, maybe you should consider and ponder likely?

            Best wishes

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry for the lack of developpement but I have no longer a computer, I use a X Box One S wich is not easy to write. For the cross taping I used plaster and I disposed them on the top of my flacid penis,pulling the skin a lot. Two plasters in cross. The problem is when the sex is in erection IT GROWS and in thi case it cannot grow completely because of the plasters. The blood tends to remains at the basis. The sex is big at the basis but thin a the top. As the glans is no longer big enough with enough blood there is less sensations and less contact in a vagina. Plus as the sex canno't grow normaly it curves wich produces Peyronie. Plus I have done another mistake for some time I used a plastic prothesis as a foreskin wich accentued peyronie. And above all I Forgot to mention erectile dysfunction because in four years as a result to be constantly blocked by the plasters, the body forgot how to produce erections.And it still remains today,sometime it works sometime no. Sometime I can come somtimes no. And y penis reduced in size.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Goemon125 View Post
                Sorry for the lack of developpement but I have no longer a computer, I use a X Box One S wich is not easy to write. For the cross taping I used plaster and I disposed them on the top of my flacid penis,pulling the skin a lot. Two plasters in cross. The problem is when the sex is in erection IT GROWS and in thi case it cannot grow completely because of the plasters. The blood tends to remains at the basis. The sex is big at the basis but thin a the top. As the glans is no longer big enough with enough blood there is less sensations and less contact in a vagina. Plus as the sex canno't grow normaly it curves wich produces Peyronie. Plus I have done another mistake for some time I used a plastic prothesis as a foreskin wich accentued peyronie. And above all I Forgot to mention erectile dysfunction because in four years as a result to be constantly blocked by the plasters, the body forgot how to produce erections.And it still remains today,sometime it works sometime no. Sometime I can come somtimes no. And y penis reduced in size.
                What did I just read.
                Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

                Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

                See my progress gallery

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gdom View Post

                  What did I just read.
                  Trolling fiction by a pro-circ nut job.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Reality is often more unbelieavable than fiction . All I hoped to obtain to diminish my pain is recognition.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would like to see this community be more welcoming and supportive of the various experiences and viewpoints that the people who find us bring.

                      "As the Good Book says: a gentle answer turneth away wrath." -Lovejoy
                      -Ron Low
                      [email protected]
                      847 414-1692 Chicago

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This person was slandering the cause. I would like to see these types of people banned.
                        Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

                        Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

                        See my progress gallery

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by admin View Post
                          I would like to see this community be more welcoming and supportive of the various experiences and viewpoints that the people who find us bring.

                          "As the Good Book says: a gentle answer turneth away wrath." -Lovejoy
                          That's a strange attitude from someone who makes a living selling foreskin restoration products. Somehow I think that if someone like the OP sued you and these were the allegations you were facing regarding a TLC product, you would not be so welcoming and supportive of such a story. Do you think foreskin restoration causes Peyronie's? No? Then why coddle someone who insists that it does when you and me and a heck of a lot of other men with a lot more foreskin restoration experience know it causes no such thing.
                          Visit my restoration progress journal.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It was the being tied down as a baby and having your foreskin torn off your glans then cut off that did the ruining, why blame it on an after effect. So many older men have to resort to erectile dysfunction drugs late in life as their penis was ruined by circumcision. The truth is if you are born male you do not have the right to body integrity so doctors can cut body parts off your penis and sell them to whom ever to make a profit. Restoring your foreskin on your penis is a daunting task yet it removes some of the harm you have endured from being raped by some quack.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mjwise View Post
                              Do you think foreskin restoration causes Peyronie's? No? Then why coddle someone who insists that it does
                              I think we need to assume people are sincere. Even if they're trolls there is no harm in offering a sincere answer (as others are reading and will read in the future) or in at least politely declining to entertain a preposterous proposition.
                              -Ron Low
                              [email protected]
                              847 414-1692 Chicago

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X