Is foreskin restoration permenant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is foreskin restoration permenant?

I've heard someone say that restored skin will dry up and/or fall off if you don't constantly use the device. Is this true or can you stop using the device after foreskin is restored and keep it?

The skin that you stretch (grow) will stay forever. You don't need to wear the device forever, only when you feel you have enough skin and you want to stop. It is up to you how much skin you want to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by NITRO View Post
      The skin that you stretch (grow) will stay forever. You don't need to wear the device forever, only when you feel you have enough skin and you want to stop. It is up to you how much skin you want to grow.
      I'm talking about the skin you regrow with cells from a device, not from stretching.

Comment

Agree with NITRO. Whatever you grow is permanent. I picked up restoring after a 10 year break and continued where I had stopped

What I don't understand is what type of devices you have in mind. All restoration devices I know rely on stretching, which encourages the cell growth to speed up, and hence will grow extra skin. It is true that after removing the device, or after a longer break in restoring, the cells will slowly go back to their "normal" (non-stretched) sizes, which might give the impression of shrinking. Nevertheless, any new cells formed in the process will stay, which makes the process work.

There are definitely some fully restored guys that will also confirm that nothing vanished when they stopped their restoration work
        My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

So there are no cases of the new cells drying out and/or falling off without constant treatment?

Comment

What is this "treatment" that you think we are doing? How does this "treatment" keep the skin moist? How is the skin that you think we grow, different from the skin that we already have, that does not dry up and fall off?

What we do is grow skin. Just like a doctor expands skin. Just like someone who like body piercing makes their openings larger. Just like a person who gets fat growes more skin to contain their larger innards. Just like a woman who is pregnant grows enough skin to contain a baby? Have you ever heard of these situations ending up with their skin "drying up" and "falling off"?

No, there are no cases of skin "drying up" and "falling off" the way you seem to envision it happening. There is no need to use a device after you have grown skin. Whatever resources you are reading are providing bad information, from what I can tell by what you have said.

Regards

Comment

Concur with BelgianChris and Nitro. I have stopped for short periods and have noticed no regression or loss of tissue that had been gained.

Comment

Of course it's permenant. this is why obese people who loose a lot of weight still have all that extra skin leftover it doesn't just dry up and fall off.

Comment

Whoever told you all that was just trying to scare you into not restoring. Once you are restored, you won't need to continue using devices.

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Gsdbh View Post

I'm talking about the skin you regrow with cells from a device, not from stretching.
                      A device is used for stretching the skin. The only difference is that it's hands-free.

Comment

Working...
                      X