Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Excuse me for asking, but, when you have restored, what is it like peeing with your skin pulled forward? My skin does stay forward at certain times and I tried to pee, it was like a sprinkler, I take it you have to pull the skin back to pee?!

I've heard other guys (intact and restored) that it's a great sensation to pee without retracting the foreskin. Like you, I've tried going with the skin forward and it's not something I do unless I am outside. ; )

Comment

Some seem to need to pull back, other don't.

Comment

Anything that blocks the urethra will cause a wonky stream. So, skin directly blocking the meatus will do this, and tension on the meatus from a "short" skin tube which pulls at the meatus, will do this. Pull back and pee. An everyday experience. Natural. Hygienic. No need to make more of it than it deserves.
        Last edited by Reality; 05-21-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I've read that urinating with the foreskin over the head actually flushes the area due to the sterility of urine.

I've not ever urinated like this so I cannot say. Perhaps one day lol.
          Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

I've had the luxury of trying, but it's not really a great experience in my experience. In fact, I always retract, as that is the clean way. For me it feels disgusting to have urine behind the FS...
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

And you have good instincts. Here's the real world, as opposed to word-of-mouth forum nonsense (the examples I like to use are: native cultures use(d) urine to tan leather, so.....what will it do to human mucosa? Look at an infant's rear end, when urine is trapped for any length of time in a diaper (nappy).

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gor...ither-rest-you

Last edited by Reality; 05-23-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X