Reverse taping/Reverse stretching method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse taping/Reverse stretching method

Note for mods... I shall post here until you implement a "Reverse taping/Reverse stretching method" section. Feel free to move if my post is better placed.

Right now on to my contribution. I'm a new member but an experienced restorer of 3 years+ and a regular guest on the old forums.

I'll talk more about other methods later as I have experience with the TLC tugger, DTR, Forenew's tugger, manual methods and the Reverse taping/Reverse stretching method but for now I just want to bring your attention to my interpretation of the "Reverse taping/Reverse stretching method" (as there are different variation's/materials used out there, with the original recognition going to Nakeemon.)

(RSM Images below.)

Cost: Minimal (possibly free if you have the materials laying around.)

Aggressiveness: 8.5/10

USP: You can urinate without removal

Focus - Targets: Top 3rd of shaft skin and inner remnants

Recommended CI starting point: CI2 - CI3

Difficulty: Medium

Instructions

(RSM NO TAPE VERSION)

1. Slide the ring over the glans until about halfway down the shaft. (You can play with the positioning up/down the shaft.)
    2. Push as much skin over the glans then roll that skin back over the ring. (If there is not enough skin move the ring down the shaft.)
    3. Hold the skin in place once rolled over the ring with one hand.
    4. Then with the other hand, stretch open the silicone ring with 3 or 4 fingers inside blossoming outwards.
    5. Now place the silicone ring over the glans and plastic ring and release so its holding the skin just below the plastic ring.
    6. Some slight adjustments can be done now to make sure everything is comfortable and held in place secure and evenly.
    7. To remove simply pull off the silicone ring then slide the solid ring up the shaft and over the glans slowly.

Demonstration video

(RTM WITH TAPE VERSION)

https://vimeo.com/224272844

Useful RTM video channel

https://www.xtube.com/profile/RTM4sk...1980252#videos

< >

Here are some of the pros and cons of the Reverse taping/Reverse stretching method.

Pro's
    Cheap (maybe free if you have the material's.)
    No need to remove to urinate etc.
    It is a very direct and focused stretch so any tension is not wasted on scrotal, lower shaft or pubic skin.
    No pressure on glans.
    Very discreet
    Can be warn all day without any adjustments or discomfort.
    I've managed to wear it swimming on holiday without any problems.
    Focuses on inner skin and only the top third of penile skin.
    It does not stretch pubic hair or scrotal skin up the shaft due to the area it stretches (unlike most other methods without modification.)
    The only method I have been able to sleep with comfortably. (I am not recommending this as restoring through the night can be problematic if not dangerous.)
    Easy and quick to implement (after a bit of practice.)

Con's
    Takes a fair amount of trial and error (don't give up!)
    Can cut off circulation if fitted too tightly (a reasonable way to judge tightness is you should be able to pee with no burning sensation or flow restriction and have a 1-2mm gap around the shaft.)
    Depending on how tightly cut you're it is easier if you have some slack.
    If using the Reverse taping method the tape can irritate your skin and even hurt at times (This does not happen with my Reverse
    stretching method version as there is no tape involved. )
    In the early stages it can cause some swelling/plump (not sure why, it wasn't painful and would subside by the morning and it does not happen anymore.)
    Can cause some micro tears (just like other methods/devices) on shaft skin if not fitted correctly or there is too much tension as skin can get pinched from how the method works. (I learned this the hard way!)
    Possible more dekeratinization from the glans being exposed.

That is all I can think of for now regarding the pro's and con's, if I think of anymore I shall update.

Dekeratinization prevention
    Cling film/cling wrap around the glans
    Piece of silk or smooth material draped over the glans like a napkin.
    Tenga egg/masturbation sleeve (It is actually the perfect stand alone Dekeratinization product as you can wear it separately or place it over the whole reverse stretch method comfortably without it coming off!)

Feel free to ask any question's or message me about the Reverse taping method/Reverse stretching method or restoration in general.
    Silicone ring to hold the skin in place. Before I roll the skin into position. Everything on with tension.
    Last edited by Restoration-elz; 08-24-2017, 06:46 PM.

Don't forget the huge con that the glans is completely exposed, thus furthering dekeratinization.

May I ask why you are using this method at all when so many others are available?
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
      Don't forget the huge con that the glans is completely exposed, thus furthering Dekeratinization.

May I ask why you are using this method at all when so many others are available?
      Good point you make about the Dekeratinization however I personally am waiting to be fully restored and the Dekeratinization to occur from the restored skin covering the glans but there are many solutions to the glans being exposed (I'll list a few) whilst reverse taping which I should of added such as:

- Cling film/cling wrap
      - Piece of silk or smooth material draped over like a napkin.
      - Tenga egg/masturbation sleeve (It is actually the perfect Dekeratinization product as you can wear it separately or place it over the whole reverse stretch method comfortably without it coming off! I'll see if I have a pic of how it looks when worn over RTM.) .) Links down below For the sleeve to cover the glans.

>>>>> https://www.tenga.co.uk/collections/egg <<<<<<

And to answer your second question...

Because I have used different methods/devices such as: The DTR (which I will still use occasionally) The TLC tugger, Forenew device, T taping, Manual stretching (which I use here and there and works really well to supplement stretching done with a device.) Weighted stretching. None of them really worked that well for me eventhough I have been religious in my restoration making most of my gains with the DTR up until I tried RTM (which I'd say I gained about the same amount in 6 months with RTM as 2 years with the DTR.) Also the methods/devices I have mentioned give a burning sensation, slip off or become uncomfortable at some point and need adjusting and they have to be removed to urinate. Where as with RTM after a long time experimenting I can wear it all day and also sleep without having to remove. Plus on a final note RTM cost me £5 if that whereas I have spent hundreds of £££££ buying devices and bit and bobs to no substantial benefit.

Comment

Have you ever achieved results with RTM, only wearing it a short time? Right now, I apply my RTM setup at bedtime and do about 30 mins. of high tension (manually; no tape). In the past, I tried using it for several continuous hours (taped), but my inner skin tended to get irritated/itchy.

Comment

Very cool! This looks like a great way to restore! Do you have a link where I can buy the silicone ring and the plastic so I can try this?

Comment

Originally posted by BeforeskinProject View Post
            Have you ever achieved results with RTM, only wearing it a short time? Right now, I apply my RTM setup at bedtime and do about 30 mins. of high tension (manually; no tape). In the past, I tried using it for several continuous hours (taped), but my inner skin tended to get irritated/itchy.
            I have tried what you mentioned and I would say there is some potential there (long term I'd say use with another device/method as well as the 30mins stretching) its like a modified manual stretching technique but you have an anchor to stretch against, thus being able to provide a more forceful stretch...

However, I find RTM/RSM works best for me at a reasonable tension over longer periods of time, as it's very focused in how it stretches the skin, so it doesn't need to be under as much tension as other devices/methods where they are placing tension over a greater surface area of skin in my opinion (scrotal, lower shaft and pubic skin.)

Comment

Originally posted by triangleman42 View Post
              Very cool! This looks like a great way to restore! Do you have a link where I can buy the silicone ring and the plastic so I can try this?
              Glad you like it!

Depending where you are in the world, any decent sex toy provider online or in-store should have them.

It is just a "silicone penis sleeve" that I cut into smaller rings.

The ring I made myself out of "mouldable plastic" you can get on Ebay, Amazon etc.

This guy has done some decent videos about RTM where he makes his ring out of tubing foam here:https://www.xtube.com/profile/RTM4sk...1980252#videos

Comment

I have a DTR and Hyper-Restore but they are both good but fiddly. I'm impressed by the reverse taping method claims but I don't want to use tape.

I think I'm going to have a try of your method. Is the moldable plastic ring hard when set? If so I think I'll try and make this with an epoxy putty like Milliput.

How much wider do the silicon sleeves need to be? I'm struggling to see how you attach the skin without pushing it back off but you seem to do it fine from the photos so I guess it's trial and error.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Boy View Post
                  I have a DTR and Hyper-Restore but they are both good but fiddly. I'm impressed by the reverse taping method claims but I don't want to use tape.

I think I'm going to have a try of your method. Is the moldable plastic ring hard when set? If so I think I'll try and make this with an epoxy putty like Milliput.

How much wider do the silicon sleeves need to be? I'm struggling to see how you attach the skin without pushing it back off but you seem to do it fine from the photos so I guess it's trial and error.
                  Hi Rich, glad you like it!

Yes the ring is rock solid when set so it also makes it easier to roll the skin onto as it's not fiddly or squidgy, just make sure you leave it loose enough to not cut off circulation.

And good idea with the milliput as I used polymorph/thermoplastic which can be heated and re moulded an infinite amount of times.

The silicone sleeves are just standard adult size which is a pretty snug fit but this is good as the silicone is constantly providing a gentle pulling back effect as it tries to contract to its original size unlike tape which is static.

Comment

RTM works extremely well as it targets the skin you really wish to grow ie from the glands back to the body.
                    To deal with the dry exposed skin use Lucas paw paw in Australia, overseas just use vassoline perfectly safe and you will not dry out.

Comment

Originally posted by OzVic View Post
                      RTM works extremely well as it targets the skin you really wish to grow ie from the glands back to the body.
                      To deal with the dry exposed skin use Lucas paw paw in Australia, overseas just use vassoline perfectly safe and you will not dry out.
                      Another good suggestion "OzVic" thank you for your contribution.

Just make sure the skin you tape to or grip the silicone to are free from grease to avoid slippage.

Comment

Just an update as I added a new photo displaying what RTM/RSM looks like without the tension from the silicone ring. This may give you a better idea as to what the silicone ring is doing and how effective it is at providing tension :-)

Comment

Is RTM effective if you apply tension to only one portion of the skin? For example, what if I apply tension to only the ventral (or dorsal) side of the penis? I have much more inner skin on the dorsal side of my penis than the ventral side, and was wondering if I could customize this method a bit and still get results. I will experiment, but what do you think?

Comment

Is RTM effective if you apply tension to only one portion of the skin? For example, what if I apply tension to only the ventral (or dorsal) side of the penis? I have much more inner skin on the dorsal side of my penis than the ventral side, and was wondering if I could customize this method a bit and still get results. I will experiment, but what do you think?
                            This RTM method can be used for evening up - much more so than others.
                            Yes absolutely as you can tape one side down either on the first wrap or second wrap of tape and this will cause a "Bulge" on the otherside you wish to stretch more.
                            Experiment it is doable and no results will not be over night, but over time = definite YES.

If you are tapping up hard you may need to tape the skin where it folds over the foam or whatever you are using to avoid pinching or tearing the skin.
                            RTM can produce a serious amount of tension once you master it by tentioning and taping , so don't tolerate pain always check if that is the case otherwise you can be on a skin recovery holiday like with other methods.

Also to remove tape at difficult spots - peel the skin of the tape and if that is still stuck too well use water while peeling the tape off which works a treat and no skin injury.

Comment

It's certainly possible all depending on how you tension the skin, as you can clamp/secure/tape whichever area with more tension than the area you wish to focus less on. What I mean by that is, if you would like extra tension - growth on the "ventral" surface/side, you would pull and secure as tight as possible on the "ventral" surface/side and secure the "dorsal" surface/side with less tension instead of an equal tension around the entire ring. (I actually do this occasionally when a particular area becomes tender, I simply pull a tiny bit of slack from under the silicone ring so it isn't as tightly tensioned in that particular area, which provides some relief.)

Additionally you could customize the ring (whatever material you use) to be thicker/wider on one side so that then places extra tension on the area of skin being tensioned by the larger part of the ring.

Lastly, I'd definitely suggest also supporting this with some manual tugging as well, because another little tip/trick for getting to grips with RTM/RSM is doing a short session of manual tugging prior. This really helps with pliability and sets the skin up for long and successful day of restoration :-).

Comment

Working...
                              X