Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering DTR

Hey guys,

I've made up my mind that I'd benefit from purchasing a DTR retainer. I'm old enough to order it without providing any explanation to my parents. However, when the package arrives, I am wondering: How can I comment on it without lying?

There will surely be curiosity on their part (especially because I rarely order stuff online)... and I'd like to avoid any excess commentary, and without being too secretive. How can I maintain privacy on this while being diplomatic?

Don't lie. Tell them what it is and that you are displeased that you got circumcised. If they start in with the usual pro cutter stuff, educate them. Show them all the information. Show them "Elephant in the Hospital" on YouTube. If that fails, tell them its your body and it should have been your decision. If that fails, tell them to fuck off.

Comment

Obviously, I don't know your parents, but would they pry if you just told them straight up that it was something personal, and you would prefer to keep it to yourself?
      Personally, that's what I would've done. If that won't work, then I agree with parsecskin. Tell them the truth about what you're doing, and why. What's the worst that could happen?

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        Don't lie. Tell them what it is and that you are displeased that you got circumcised. If they start in with the usual pro cutter stuff, educate them. Show them all the information. Show them "Elephant in the Hospital" on YouTube. If that fails, tell them its your body and it should have been your decision. If that fails, tell them to fuck off.
        Depending on your circumstance do NOT follow this advice. Not everyone's parents are reasonable about this stuff, especially if it was religious. When you move out, sure. But not yet.

Just tell them it's supplies for something you're building or something. Best to hide it in plain sight. Make it so obvious and banal that they don't even think to ask questions. Ask chuck to label it as such.

When I recently ordered something foreskin related that I couldn't have shipped directly because of my country I had it sent to a friends' house to get while I was visiting. I just had it labelled as "Speaker parts" because I needed to get my speakers fixed. Also... why would they open my mail? As I suspected... no issue. And if they had opened it I would have been more upset about that regardless of what it was

Of course though no questions asked at all, just gave them a heads up I had some parts shipped to their house that I needed and couldn't get delivered to my country. Why would they care? Keep in mind that the only one who knows you're hiding something is you. If you act suspicious, there will be suspicion.
        Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
        X