Keep up the fight! The results are worth the struggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up the fight! The results are worth the struggle

While this may be my first post, I am not new to FR. I had an account on the old TLC Tugger forums which have apparently been deleted. I first learned about FR when i was 16 years old and started manual tugging and cross tapping (Im 28 now). I did that for years until about 6 years ago when I bought the TLC-X And started making phenomenal progress. About 4 years ago, i bought the attachable weights and was finally able to complete my restoration. I now have full unassisted flaccid coverage and dont even need a retainer anymore. I would like Forced erect coverage, but im satisfied with what i have.

I just want to take this time to encourage people not to give up. I cannot describe the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction it gives you knowing that you reclaimed what was stolen. From the time i discovered FR to completion was about 10 years. Your journey will not be complete overnight. You will struggle and you will quit. I quit multiple times before i finally finished. Keep at it, and you will be rewarded

Good for you! It does take an incredible amount of time and dedication. The amount of skin you need to grow is HUGE. Remember, they cut HALF of the skin off your dick. This doesn't happen overnight. The important thing is to keep at it.
    So many guys are obsessed with full erect coverage. YOU DON"T NEED IT. Why add more time to an already lengthy process? This must be a phenomenon with guys cut as infants who have no experience with having a foreskin. When I was intact I did not have it and many other intact guys don't. As long as you have reliable flaccid coverage throughout your normal daily size fluctuations, your good to go. KOT!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      Good for you! It does take an incredible amount of time and dedication. The amount of skin you need to grow is HUGE. Remember, they cut HALF of the skin off your dick. This doesn't happen overnight. The important thing is to keep at it.
      So many guys are obsessed with full erect coverage. YOU DON"T NEED IT. Why add more time to an already lengthy process? This must be a phenomenon with guys cut as infants who have no experience with having a foreskin. When I was intact I did not have it and many other intact guys don't. As long as you have reliable flaccid coverage throughout your normal daily size fluctuations, your good to go. KOT!
      Thats a great point. I was cut as an infant and had it in my mind for years that i wanted FEC. I finally realized one day that most Intact guys dont even have FEC. If you didnt know i was cut as a child, you wouldnt be able to tell im circumcised

Comment

Jawnzer, through out your restoration, did you ever get any abrasions or red spots on your inner skin or glans? I've had several from time to time which required time off to let them heal up. This is quite annoying. Right now I've got one on my inner skin which just won't go away. It doesn't itch or hurt and hasn't really gotten any bigger. Actually, it has gotten somewhat smaller. Every few days it flakes off dead skin and is super soft and shiny underneath. It acts like a spot of de-keratinized mucosa. This just suddenly appeared several months ago after using my TLC X. Ever get something like this? It doesn't affect my tugging routine.

Comment

I appreciate the post, Jawnzer. Definitely what I like hearing after a long day! Never give up. Rome certainly was not built in a single day.

Comment

Congrats, man. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Comment

Working...
            X