Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

I have a painful lump or spot just beneath my scar line on the underside of my penis, is this normal? It is preventing me from using my device and tugging manually.

I have had 2 spots like this in previous years (before restoring) both also on the underside of my penis, but both around the base of the shaft / top of the scrotum.

Using a bi-directional forenew tugging device now, any UK tuggers, check them out, good product, well made with friendly, useful advice.

I appreciate this is a bit off topic, but there it is.

Cheers

scotsman85

I don't believe that's normal, no. If they started appearing prior to you beginning your restoration, at least you know restoring isn't the cause.
    Based on what you've said, it sounds like these spots have gone away in the past. If that's the case, then it seems to me you have two choices...
    1, Wait for the situation to resolve itself, and then resume your restoration.
    2, Go to the doctor, and get yourself checked out.

It's pretty common for scrotal and penile skin to have a variety of different kinds of bumps and such (fordyce spots, for example), but none of the normal bumps tend to be painful.
    If it were me, I'd get myself checked out.
    Best of luck, man. I hope everything works out ok.

Comment

I'll see if it goes down in a couple of days, I have Fordyce spots, could it be an ingrown hair? ( I have hair on the underside of my shaft that I shave)

At the moment, all restoration centred and pleasurable activities are off, for peeing only...

It may be a long few days!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by scotsman85 View Post
        I have a painful lump or spot just beneath my scar line on the underside of my penis, is this normal? It is preventing me from using my device and tugging manually.
        I have had 2 spots like this in previous years (before restoring) both also on the underside of my penis, but both around the base of the shaft / top of the scrotum.
        Using a bi-directional forenew tugging device now, any UK tuggers, check them out, good product, well made with friendly, useful advice.
        Cheers
        scotsman85
        I think you may have answered your own question. An ingrown hair due to shaving could be responsible for such a lump. Just razor burn has caused hard lumps under my skin when shaving my face.

Tugging can cause strange reactions from hair follicles, and skin pores too. When tugging, I would sometimes get hairs growing out of hair follicles on my shaft that had never produced a hair before. These were coarse hairs that were worrisome to me at the time. However, these hairs all fell out when I finished tugging and everything normalized. While I was tugging, I routinely clipped these hairs, instead of shaving them, to avoid getting ingrown hairs.

A couple of guys at the San Diego Chapter of NORM said they had mastered the plucking of hairs. They claimed that it wasn't (that) painful if you know the secret of plucking sharply at exactly the angle the hair emerges from the follicle. They also claimed that a unexpected bonus of plucking the hair each time it grows back is that the hair follicle sometimes eventually gets damaged so that it ceases producing hairs, or it otherwise gets the message that it is unwanted, and the hair does not grow back. As for me, I only clip. I know women who pluck their eyebrows all the time, but I'm a coward, and I just clip occasional wild hairs in my eyebrows. The price I pay for being a coward is that I don't look as pretty as they do!

Tugging-induced stresses have a way of sometimes occluding skin pores, which in turn leads to formation of acne pimples. I got pimples on my shaft and scrotum areas while tugging. I used to pop those zits and continue tugging. I was obsessive-compulsive about tugging, and hardly even took a break, even when injury may have warranted it. One pimple on the underside of my shaft left a crater that got stretched whne I tugged. I thought for certain that his would result an ugly scar on the underside of my shaft, but it didn’t. All smoothed out beautifully in the end, and I can’t even find exactly where that troublesome pimple was anymore.

Inflammation of an occluded skin pore can sometimes result in a hard red lump that does not always progress to a pimple.

I stopped getting pimples at age 48. That was the year I started excluding partially hydrogenated oils of any kind from my diet. No partially hydrogenated oils meant no more pimples for me. It's that's simple.

David
        World As Monkey Island
        Last edited by Science Monk; 06-13-2017, 09:57 PM.
        I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Working...
        X