Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dekeratinization with skin-cone

Hi,

Simple question, is that possible or it can only be archived with the inner skin protection after restoration?.

Thanks in advance

Hey,

If you have an inner foreskin remnant large enough to encompass your glans, if pulled forward by the YourSkinCone and you keep it forward for extended periods (month onward) your keratinized skin will begin to slough off. However unless you intend to only and always use the skin cone I wouldn't suggest retaining until you have enough skin to cover your glans at your smallest penis geometry of the day so to speak. Dekeratinizing your glans early is immediate gain at the expense of your future, in my opinion, because if you're not at least a c5 you're going to deal with a lot of discomfort for the rest of your restoration. Whether its just walking around town and your foreskin retracts and now all of a sudden your fruit of the loom turns into 20 grit sand paper on your glans or you're using a device like the dir and all of a sudden you're unable to keep in on for more than 5 minutes because it becomes so uncomfortable. But at the very least every person knows their own body the best and a lot of the restoration process comes from critical thinking and experimentation on your part. Hope I answered your question let me know if you need anymore help. KOT
    Last edited by Fishkeeper; 06-17-2017, 10:35 PM. Reason: typo
    Currently on the cusp of being completely confident in claiming c4 and will begin dating my progress here whence accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfonsoT View Post
      Hi,

Simple question, is that possible or it can only be archived with the inner skin protection after restoration?.

Thanks in advance
      Simple question, simple answer: Yes it's possible.

The cone holds your temporary skin tube forward. Coverage with your own skin is possible right now. And, coverage with just the cone (if it will hold) will also begin the so-called "dekeratinization" process. Anything that stops constant abrasion will work. I will never understand why the newbie theory guys don't just look down at their dicks and realize it isn't hard, it isn't stiff, it isn't solid, it's made of tissues, so it's very pliable and plastic in the flaccid state. And your shaft skin stretches. Your penis will compress to a certain degree with no pain or damage (if nothing else, there is a pocket behind the base of your penis which also allows compression).

So, it's not only possible, in my opinion it's advisable. Does anyone think that you fall to your knees crying for help if your cone, or bandaids, or skin tube, or whatever slip? Yes, it's uncomfortable, but it is NOT and never will be a medical emergency. So cover now, feel the increase in sensation eventually, and enjoy life. That's what it's for. That, and helping other people. Don't listen to the "theoretical". It has no basis in fact.

You can get good information from experienced guys, and you can get baseless chatter from the inexperienced. Up to you to read and decide which is which. You'll begin to suss it out.

I will say: I used bandaids for years. They're cheap, they stick, and they will loosen with an erection if you are worried about that (no need to be). So will the cone. What was the result? Increased sensation and then some. For me this was an incentive to keep tugging because I knew first hand what the benefit was. And I knew first hand what slippage felt like: uncomfortable, but not a big deal (in fact, I experimented with uncovering after I had finished).

Your question was simple, and the real answer has nothing to do with promoting fear.
      Last edited by Reality; 06-17-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post

Simple question, simple answer: Yes it's possible.

The cone holds your temporary skin tube forward. Coverage with your own skin is possible right now. And, coverage with just the cone (if it will hold) will also begin the so-called "dekeratinization" process. Anything that stops constant abrasion will work. I will never understand why the newbie theory guys don't just look down at their dicks and realize it isn't hard, it isn't stiff, it isn't solid, it's made of tissues, so it's very pliable and plastic in the flaccid state. And your shaft skin stretches. Your penis will compress to a certain degree with no pain or damage (if nothing else, there is a pocket behind the base of your penis which also allows compression).

So, it's not only possible, in my opinion it's advisable. Does anyone think that you fall to your knees crying for help if your cone, or bandaids, or skin tube, or whatever slip? Yes, it's uncomfortable, but it is NOT and never will be a medical emergency. So cover now, feel the increase in sensation eventually, and enjoy life. That's what it's for. That, and helping other people. Don't listen to the "theoretical". It has no basis in fact.

You can get good information from experienced guys, and you can get baseless chatter from the inexperienced. Up to you to read and decide which is which. You'll begin to suss it out.

I will say: I used bandaids for years. They're cheap, they stick, and they will loosen with an erection if you are worried about that (no need to be). So will the cone. What was the result? Increased sensation and then some. For me this was an incentive to keep tugging because I knew first hand what the benefit was. And I knew first hand what slippage felt like: uncomfortable, but not a big deal (in fact, I experimented with uncovering after I had finished).
        Great answer, thank you very much.

Only one more thing, how do I know my gland is dekeritinized?. I have been using skin cone for more than a year and i feel my gland more sensitive, but how do i know the process have finished?. Im also tugging, I began at CI 2 and im now at CI 3,5, far from 5 which is where a lot say the dekeratinization starts.

Comment

Note: G L A N S not gland. Does it matter? I think it does

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
            Note: G L A N S not gland. Does it matter? I think it does
            No need to be rough about it, like me many here are not native english speakers. But thanks i will take note.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfonsoT View Post

Great answer, thank you very much.

Only one more thing, how do I know my gland is dekeritinized?. I have been using skin cone for more than a year and i feel my gland more sensitive, but how do i know the process have finished?. Im also tugging, I began at CI 2 and im now at CI 3,5, far from 5 which is where a lot say the dekeratinization starts.
              For me, the process of dekeratinization was slow, and subtle. Pleasurable sensation increased, not dramatically, but then the nerves under glans mucosa aren't the ones that are associated with high pleasure. But ... noticeably. Glans tissue became an important part of the combination of pleasurable areas on my penis. Not the only area, but one of several, with its own part to play in pleasure. And abrasion caused the opposite of pleasure, noticeably. So I tried to stay covered But none of this happened all of a sudden, it took time, and there was no one day when I said to myself, this is it, you've reached the limit of sensation, although when I look back, I'm sure I have.

Physically I noticed that my glans changed color (it actually varies from one to another of several different colors), and it became "wet" looking. This is partly because the texture, the grain (as it were) of the glans mucosa became finer; a finer texture, a finer gain, produces a sheen, a shiny look. I never saw what some guys on forums describe as peeling dried tissue; never. That doesn't mean it won't happen for some guys. So you may see some peeling, or something less noticeable like a little flaking, or like me, you may see nothing obvious. Only color, texture, and a "wet look", made up from the sheen, and some actual moisture on the glans and on any old inner foreskin that you may have.

(And Woody is a pretty easy going guy, so he didn't mean to be rough. I'M the guy known as the rough one, but obviously I'm not always, and lately not really at all). Good luck in your tugging, please continue to ask questions as they come up.

Comment

Sorry, Alfonso, if I sounded harsh. The two most annoying mistakes regularly made on this forum are "rigid" band used to describe the "ridged" band and "gland" for "glans". Getting the terminology wrong detracts from the message the contributor is making, which is a shame.
                Last edited by WoodyHoody; 06-26-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Here are pictures of my glans at the start of my restoration and a few years along the way.

Comment

I will say something from my experience at just about 18 months into my restoration: you will know when you are done when the glans surface doesn't change anymore. How will you know this? Take monthly photos at the same day and compare. This is really amazing to do as you can flip through your monthly photos and compare how you've changed. I've come a long way since I started and I feel that if you are doing this or will, you can notice a change in the surface as well as your growth progress over time. Use these photos to see where things begin to stop. I personally feel that I have a lot more to go, but I'm bracing myself for the long ride ahead; it honestly can't get any more amazing than it has already and I encourage you to keep going in your journey!

Comment

Funny thing is, we're talking about a biological construct, an organ, made of multiple tissues which aren't static, they are in constant function, so they aren't separate from all the changes that tissues go through, ie changes in blood flow, moisture, etc. In other words, glans tissues will change from time to time, but NOT in some strict linear way over time, not in some way that will make an accurate linear comparison easy, or possible at all. No A to Z with all the letters in between. Microscopic changes, folks.

In fact your glans appearance will change several times in a day, and it's appearance will also change as the ambient light changes, making photos more effort than they deserve if you're trying for a comparison. So I have to ask, what's the baseline? If something changes frequently, what's the baseline you'd use to compare other changes with? The answer is, there isn't one in the sense that is being described here. By all means, take photos if you want, but don't think there is some linear progress that you can see after you notice your first "change". Glans appearance is one of the very few events that will happen in the way that guys think skin expansion "progress" will show up, ie now, aaaand....now, aaaand......now.....etc. Irony, much. Woody shows us two appearances with a lot of time in between. Now that you can obviously take a photo of. But know what? Your glans can also look fairly dull at times.

So what can you do? Be happy. Look down and be happy if you think you see a change you wanted. Yay. Simple. Live. Don't stay up in your head. You are changing you, so don't look outside you and your tissues for confirmation, look at the tissues themselves. Keep your eyes open, try to see the changes as they happen in situ. You won't see 'linear', ever, in anything related to restoration.

Comment

Working...
                      X