No announcement yet.

HEY GUYS! What's Your Personal Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY GUYS! What's Your Personal Routine?

I'm curious of what others have found success with. Currently I use the DTR at varying tensions, usually starting out with moderate tension for 5 hours, 3 minute break every hour, or so then break for an hour before using heavy tension until it becomes uncomfortable only to return to mild tension for the rest of my time per day. What about you?

I use the DTR as well. Pretty much the same routine as you but for me at least my dtr begins to pinch my foreskin with the rubber piece that folds down to grip the skin after a while. So once is becomes unbearable I take it off and let my skin breath then eventually put it back on and repeat this throughout the day. I haven't tried any of the many other methods.

Comment

Are you using the cathetor gripper or the "naked DTR bell"? I find that the discomfort I feel is the gripper becoming too tight on the skin after awhile, perhaps this is what you mean by pinching? How long have you been using it and what results have you seen?

Comment

I was referring to the gripper but the one without the holes. Sorry if I'm using incorrect terms, and yes that is the same pinching that I was referring to. I have been restoring since March of this year but took an hiatus because I formed a pimple where the gripper was gripping the skin. (I guess from poor hygiene). Luckily it went away within a week but since that little incident I haven't restarted restoring until I wanna say the beginning of last week. and I also clean myself and the device daily.

Since restarting I have noticed some slight growth and also that right after I take the device off my skin fully covers the glans but the glans slowly comes back out.

Comment

I’m also about a 3.5 on the CI scale and I’m going for 8-9

Comment

I just went to the hardware store and purchased like 40 stainless steel washers and some 3-4inch bolts to use a weighted method through the DTR base. It REALLY makes you aware of your penis lol. I plan to grow the majority of my outer skin with this method but I can tell you I share the same anecdote when it comes to removing the device and experiencing coverage. I feel like I am c3.8 but apparently this is one of the longest leaps so I'm not too frustrated. I'm also shooting for c8/c9 but I think I am going to go for c9 just because your skin does retract a bit once you stop restoring for awhile, like we all know. So final plan I guess is to get the circ scar just inside of the pucker, attain c9 then continue on for 3 months just to make sure and "call it a day". Have you reached out to any friends or family members about this? I know my brother was worse off than me and its only a matter of time before he sees a device, we go to the gym everyday, and that talk happens.

Comment

In a few days, I'll be starting a thread in the progress gallery where I go into more detail than this, but basically...
              I start, as soon as I wake up, with moderately high tension, using the DTR. Enough to get that tight feeling in the skin that signals a good stretch. Then, periodically throughout the day, I increase the tension in very small amounts. Even if I only increase it by a couple millimeters, every hour or so. If I reach a point where I try to increase it, but it hurts...I go back to where I was, and try again later. The idea being that, once my skin acclimates to a certain level of tension, I slightly increase it.
              I do this for at least 8 hours a day. Usually 9 or 10 hours..
              About 1/2 hour before bed, I do a short high-tension manual tugging routine.
              I do this every day, with no days off.

Comment

Speaking of the DTR pinching, has anyone tried the retaining cup with the holes in it? I remember when I bought mine, the store page said the ones without holes grip better...which I thought at the time was a good thing.
                Just wondering if using the retaining cup with holes reduces the tightness enough that it doesn't hurt over time, or cut off blood flow to the skin that is getting gripped.

Comment

Only manual method 3 here until I reached a CI-4. Started wearing o-rings as retainers when not tugging, then turned those rings as a tugging device by adding even more rings. Once I reached a CI-5 I started sleeping with a single o-ring to have my nocturnal erections do the tugging for me while I slept. So, between a combination of MM3, plus o-rings, the job got done relatively fast. Currently, I sleep with 8 o-rings at night and wear 10 o-rings during the day when not tugging. Aiming for a CI-10 eventually.

Comment

Have you reached out to any friends or family members about this

I have told my boyfriend about restoring and he is very supportive. He is also very lucky because he is intact. I`ve told one close friend, we use each other for support as she needs someone to make sure she keeps dieting and in return she makes sure I keep on tugging. I also have made a couple of my co-workers and acquaintances about the circumcision and how in my opinion it is wrong and how they should leave their future son(s) alone. So far that has been going great. I haven't had the "talk" with my mom yet though, and I kind of don't want to.

Comment

Working...
                    X