Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is weather a factor?

Is weather a factor in restoring?

The last few days have been quite warm (for Scotland) 25 degrees, I drive all day, so I am sitting behind an 8x4 foot windscreen, which causes a fair amount of sweat, would this affect how my device works? I have a forenew bi-directional tugger and it has been slipping off at times.

Also, my penis in its flaccid state has been a bit longer and more resistant to me pulling my skin up on to the device, rather disappointingly, I am not showing much progress in this heat and in the morning, my penis doesn't look any different to how it did before I started, is this normal?

Saying that, the device had slipped off earlier and I could feel that my corona was covered, so that is a plus, I would love it if I could have this consistently, but my penis varies from 3-5" flaccid (depending on the time of day and temperature, larger in the morning, smaller at night, obviously larger in hotter weather) this variation makes gauging progress impossible, though I do feel I have made progress in the month that I have had the tugger. How does everyone else measure progress?
    ​​

If I do manage to get a good grip with the tugger, I can comfortably manage around 5/8 of an inch of 'push' or tension on the device.

Sorry for the mixed rambling!

scotsman85

Due to "penis geometry" not being static throughout the day I have begun to think I should be measuring my progress by my largest flaccid size. I really recommend taking photos monthly at the same time after the same activity, like a morning shower-dry off stand for ten seconds then take a side and front view photo. If one doesn't adhere to the former comparing yesterday to today or even last week to today isn't going to help the psyche because, well at least for me, I'll start second guessing myself as to what I was and where it was. When I go to the bathroom, thus removing my device, I tend to not only dry my glans but every single part of my penis with toilet paper. I frequently remove the device though because of my high water intake. If you continue to have problems keeping the device on try using rubber bands or tape on where your device grabs the skin until you achieve more skin and thus an easier time keeping your device on.

Comment

Thanks, I have plenty of tape, and during the warm weather I will try to remove the device to dry it and myself more often, I shower mornings and clean the device at night, so it has a chance to dry off naturally through the night, can't control the sweat though

Comment

Originally posted by Into The North View Post
        Due to "penis geometry" not being static throughout the day I have begun to think I should be measuring my progress by my largest flaccid size. I really recommend taking photos monthly at the same time after the same activity, like a morning shower-dry off stand for ten seconds then take a side and front view photo. If one doesn't adhere to the former comparing yesterday to today or even last week to today isn't going to help the psyche because, well at least for me, I'll start second guessing myself as to what I was and where it was. When I go to the bathroom, thus removing my device, I tend to not only dry my glans but every single part of my penis with toilet paper. I frequently remove the device though because of my high water intake. If you continue to have problems keeping the device on try using rubber bands or tape on where your device grabs the skin until you achieve more skin and thus an easier time keeping your device on.
        I did my most informative measuring by monitoring flaccid size and the foreshortening effect when new skin was held over my glans. You can see what I mean here:
        https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...inversion-test

Comment

WoodyHoody ok wow what a cheeky way to measure your progress! Any tips you have beside the cliche "KOT"?

Comment

Of course the cliché is true, if you are not tugging regularly you are not encouraging the focused mitosis that leads to the growth of the skin tube. I do vary my methods, sometimes in the same day. I use weight with my Bb tuba mouthpiece device, I use the same mouthpiece adapted for inflation and I use the CAT II Q. If I don't have time for the other methods, or need to "display" less bulk, the CAT is my choice. With all my methods it is important to wash and degrease the appliances and the penis skin, only by doing this regularly will you achieve a good solid grip and avoid the device slipping off as much as is possible. There is a lot of info on my blog if you are interested. Finally, enjoy the journey, there are many improvements and revelations to be savored along the way.

Comment

Thanks for replying gents.
              I should have started the restoration process with some before photos of my penis through its various states. But from where I am standing, it looks like I have made progress, though how much I'll never be able to gauge. In your opinion, is it worth taking photos now?

I'd like to share photos in a progress gallery, but I can't resize the files, and I am a little nervous of showing pictures online. ( I'll talk freely about anything but this body image thing gets me!)

Cheers

Comment

I think it's a great idea to at least keep your own pictures for your own reference. Of course it's up to you if you'd want to share them here. I was the same way at first, the thought of having my penis on the internet freaked me out, but I don't really care anymore haha. To resize the pictures I just google image resizer and use any of the websites that pop up to resize them to the correct demensions.

Comment

Decided that being nervous wasn't ever going to achieve anything, so I started a progress gallery, hopefully this will allow me to keep track of my progress, and I will try to keep it up to date.

Comment

I've also noticed that my tugger lets go easier than usual with temperature around 30 and above the last few days. A bit annoying, but now I'm trying to just apply a bit less tension, because I guess the flaccid size also increases with temperature a bit, so that helps for me.
                    There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

I don't know if the weather is a factor, I am thinking that my balls get tight when the weather is cold but when the weather is warm it is on the loose.

Comment

Working...
                      X