Intact and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intact and need help

Hello, I'm new here and I would like some help as I don't know where to start. I have NOT been circumcised an would like to know what is the best way I can go about lengthening my foreskin? What methods should I try? I don't know what to do to fix it as I would like to have my glands completely covered. My foreskin stays behind the corona even when I am flaccid. I can pull my foreskin pass the tip of my glands but it just rolls back down a few seconds later. I've been tugging for the past 3 days using method 3 and it will stay up a little longer but will roll back when it rubs against my clothes as I sit down or cross my legs. What is the best way I can go about fixing this? I really need help guys because I don't know what to do. This is really frustrating.

First of all, it's GLANS not glands - no D. Manual does work quite well, but You may want to just get a dual tension device like the TLC X or DTR. Devices are so much easier. The most likely reason your foreskin is so short is that you were forcibly retracted before your foreskin naturally separated. At least you still have it along with all its structures and nerves. This can be fixed quite easily. You just need to tug. It takes time - lots of it. It's such a slow process, but younger guys get it done way quicker than older guys. Make sure you get a device with a frenulum relief notch.

Comment

Am I correct in assuming that your foreskin became detached from the glans a lot early than it should have and thereby didn't continue to grow with the penis throughout your teenage years? I'm sure there could also be a number of other reasons, but I don't know what they could be.

It sounds like that you will need to use the same techniques as everyone else on the forum in order to get the foreskin to grow. Will take a lot longer than a few days, so be prepared for a few years.
      A lot of people use manual tugger methods and there are devices that you can also use. I personally use a device. If the foreskin stays behind the corona and can stretch it pass the tip of the glans it sounds like you should have enough to be able to use something like the TLC or TLC-X. That is of course if you want to use a device.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        First of all, it's GLANS not glands - no D. Manual does work quite well, but You may want to just get a dual tension device like the TLC X or DTR. Devices are so much easier. The most likely reason your foreskin is so short is that you were forcibly retracted before your foreskin naturally separated. At least you still have it along with all its structures and nerves. This can be fixed quite easily. You just need to tug. It takes time - lots of it. It's such a slow process, but younger guys get it done way quicker than older guys. Make sure you get a device with a frenulum relief notch.
        Okay thanks, I'll try a device. Which is the better one between the TLC X and DTR?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Am I correct in assuming that your foreskin became detached from the glans a lot early than it should have and thereby didn't continue to grow with the penis throughout your teenage years? I'm sure there could also be a number of other reasons, but I don't know what they could be.
          Yes you are correct and I regret it so much. That's why I'm trying to fix it. I'm just glad it's not permanent.

Comment

I recommend the TLC-X Extensible https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-...le-tugger-kit/ for intact tugging because the included TLC Selects spacers let you fine-tune the device length so you can comfortably wear your natural preputial sphincter at the skinniest part of the device now and as you gain slack. You'll probably add 3mm to the device length every 4-6 months.

And I sell this device, so please conitnue to ask folks who aren't selling anything what they think.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thanks Ron, I'll give it a look.

Comment

I'm very happy with my initial progress on the TLC-X, you can see what people achieved in the progress report section. I never tried any other device, so I can't judge for myself, but there are people around that tried different devices and depending on who you ask they'll all have different preferences for different reasons you can see my progress on the link below in my signature.

Good luck!
                There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thanks Chris, I'll look into it.

Comment

Working...
                  X