End Result and Dealing With My Remaining Frenulum for a More Natural Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Result and Dealing With My Remaining Frenulum for a More Natural Result

As a 21 year old heterosexual male growing up and playing sports in one of the most highly circumcised areas of the United States of America I have only physically seen an intact penis in the locker rooms 4 times throughout my entire life. It wasn't until today while researching the method I was circumcised, which I am sure was "plastibell", I noticed how far up, or how far down rather, an intact penis' frenulum attaches to the foreskin. Is it at the junction between the inner and outer skin the band is formed? It is with this assumption I ask how to best go about my restoration from those who are experienced/inundated with information regarding it. I feel as if my frenulum, if anything, was detached from the glans leading up to the meatus but otherwise left alone at the apex of the glans. Thus I have a major portion of my frenulum remaining. For the past couple months I have focused my inner foreskin tension directly before the corona. Because of this I have gained skin that is kept forward by my frenulum remnant, pulling this skin back reveals many wrinkles and it leads me to believe if I only focus on this area when tensioning my inner skin, that my frenulum remnant will "do its best" to pull the inner skin my eventual "fauxskin" forward. This may be a high hope and feel free to shoot me down, I will eventually start a progress gallery but as of now I hope I have painted a proper picture so to speak.

When it comes to the scar line and ending my restoration I'd like to have mine within the pucker by 1/4" inch, my goal is C9, thus I will eventually have to grow more outer than inner skin. I think it would be best for me to catch my outer skin up to my inner as being cut via plastibell leaving me "high and loose" (low C3) and having solely targeted inner skin with either the DTR or inflation I began using a weighted method and my TLCtugger earlier this week in lieu of the DTR when possible. Do you think it is a good idea to even these out now, meaning tugging so that my scar line is in contact with my glans and air, or wait until I have an estimate of "what I need" of inner skin before I tug outer. I find that my tugger will come off due to the interaction of the YourSkinCone colliding with my thigh and pant so I wear it while in pajamas at home. I feel restrained when tugging outer skin due to the fear of "hair creep" and "turkey neck" as opposed to inner skin tension leading me to believe doing so will hinder my progress. I usually go by an hour rule as opposed to Ron's four, with my DTR, that might seem extreme to some but its produced result. I want to be at a point in three years time where I am completely satisfied and as such I am completely open to any and all suggestions or anecdotes people may have. I have heard some mens scar lines diminish and others have removed theirs with a vinegar dilution treatment. Is there any validity to this? I hope to claim C4 at the end of July and due to the relative low activity of this form I guess I am just searching for others updates or stories that may be relevant to my own or others please feel free to start an unrelated conversation. KOT

Excellent question! Most guys DO need to grow more outer than inner skin. That being said, I would suggest concentrating on you outer skin for now until you have enough to wear a dual tension device so that your scar line is NOT trapped in the device. By doing this you will only need the pusher pressure to expand your inner skin. No tugging strap will be needed. The other thing is that with your scar NOT trapped in the device and being under tension, it will fade away as it spreads out. By the time you're done, the scar will be invisible.

Comment

This whole thing goes so slowly that you will have more than enough time to fine tune things. And you're right, virtually everybody needs to grow more shaft skin than mucosa, at the beginning at least, because the "outer" (it's not really any more outer than any inner you grow) surface of the skin tube has to extend to the "tip" (it's not really a tip at all) for just flaccid coverage. So....tug, endure, see what happens, and then begin a strategy for fine tuning. That's my advice.

That said, from an anatomist's viewpoint, it isn't clear that the frenulum's purpose is to somehow keep the foreskin forward. There's still a whole lot of debate over that. In other words, that purpose isn't formally accepted (not without getting yelled at by your peers). From the practical, every-day view, nobody needs some specific structure to accomplish this function (and it isn't clear that you'll ever get one). The so-called dartos sheath (microscopically small, exceedingly thin, smooth muscle fibers under the shaft epidermis), will involuntarily contract, giving you the appearance of a tapered "foreskin", which also will function to keep that skin tube forward. I see this every day with my results. I actually saw this before I had enough skin to reach the glans tip. That's good news.

Yes, the frenulum (you actually have many frenulae on and in your body) has a dense supply of high level sensation neurons, but you can't somehow grow more of those. Well, one guy here says he can, but he's magic, a god. And sadly, we aren't . : )

And lastly, your scar (if it isn't too funky) will fade with just regular tugging. Folks have been working scar tissue, for function and appearance, throughout recorded history, so it's a well known phenomenon. All us old timers have seen this to one degree or another., without even trying for it.

This is a bit off topic, but if guys could understand that we aren't really growing a distanct tube, then the idea that you need something to keep it forward wouldn't loom so large in the general angst. We already have everything in place to give us a functioning return to more normalcy than people realize. That's a promise from the guys who've gone before.

Comment

parsecskin In relevance to the scar line being within the device, i have enough inner skin so that when I use my DTR inner skin is what is held by the gripper and my scar line is outside the gripper facing the air. Is this what you mean? Or should I be having the scar line within the tube that forms when tugging whether it be outer or inner tugging methods?
        Info My goal for C9 and my whole point in bringing up my frenulum remnant phenomena is that I want my "fauxskin" to recover my glans after a random erection without my manipulation of it. If this is impossible and I'll have to take a weird step afterward for the rest of my life whatever, water under the bridge, but I just wonder by posing the question if this dream should be kept alive or squashed right now.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Comment

It's not impossible. After an erection your penis will become flaccid again, reduce in girth, and at least to some degree in length, and that extra skin you've grown will recover, by itself. Guaranteed. Grow enough, you'll see. Everything, including all of the physics of the thing, is already in place.

But worst case scenario, what's a gentle tug if it's necessary. Not the end of the world. There is no huge line between not having to tug, and a gentle tug. Intact guys be tugging at their intact foreskins all the time, often in public. Ask 'em. Ask parsec. Get your partner to tug it after sex, maybe start a more relaxed show again : ). Dicks are about sex, enjoying life, not really anything else. Enjoyment comes from using it, not thinking about it (unless you want to be severely limited).

The first thing to be restored is knowledge about the subject, because you can pick that up by coming here. Then confidence (by trusting your decisions) is restored as you go along, (then there's this long period of foot-tapping, teeth-grinding boredom as your skin takes its own sweet time), then a skin tube. No worries. No control, so you can't do anything wrong (within reason).

Comment

Info Thanks for the "Info" it is actually inspiring!

Comment

I'm in a similar situation, and have wondered the same thing. I wish I had some way to compare the frenulum I would have had with the remainder that I do have, because it looks to me like it's mostly intact (based on comparing myself to what I've seen of uncut guys). Here's hoping we both manage to salvage some of the intended function of that little bit of anatomy.

Comment

The Metal One I've begun to wish for the same thing haha and thanks brother, the same to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Into The North View Post
                  parsecskin In relevance to the scar line being within the device, i have enough inner skin so that when I use my DTR inner skin is what is held by the gripper and my scar line is outside the gripper facing the air. Is this what you mean? Or should I be having the scar line within the tube that forms when tugging whether it be outer or inner tugging methods?
                  Info My goal for C9 and my whole point in bringing up my frenulum remnant phenomena is that I want my "fauxskin" to recover my glans after a random erection without my manipulation of it. If this is impossible and I'll have to take a weird step afterward for the rest of my life whatever, water under the bridge, but I just wonder by posing the question if this dream should be kept alive or squashed right now.

Thanks for the replies guys!
                  Within the tube. Which means you need more outer skin for that to happen. If you need to, just concentrate on outer skin for now until you can do that.

Comment

parsecskin When I reach this point I will need like a 7-8inch rod on the DTR to get even amounts within the tub haha. Also doing so wouldn't allow me to focus on the inner skin directly connected to my corona. Should I then only use the DTR or similar methods or will continuing with inflation and tugging hinder my progress? Doing more research on the topic has led me to believe engaging two separate methods at once leads to the best growth, for example inflating while tugging to work on both skin types. What are your thoughts/experience with this?

Comment

You can do it that way, but the section of outer skin you want to grow would ideally closer to your scar line. Say, mid-shaft up. If you can avoid expanding the lower hair bearing skin as much as possible you won't have to deal with plucking or electrolysis. The skin trapped in the device itself doesn't grow (much).

Comment

I see what you mean. So I should abandon tugging/weights after I achieve enough outer skin to be stretched "within the tube". Now I'm paranoid even tugging or using weights to get there lol.

Comment

It depends. Youll have to take a wait and see approach. Concentrate on tensioning as much outer skin as you can for now with weights or tugging and as you gain skin, assess the situation. Keep in mind that when you're done you want your scar line about 1/4" inside the opening so itself visible. Plus having a double layer of dartos bearing skin right at the end will help keep it puckered tight.

Comment

Working...
                          X