'Caught' Restoring Family, Friends, and Strangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Caught' Restoring Family, Friends, and Strangers

I woke up late this morning and had to shower at the gym to save some time before work. The locker room is setup like a 1970s football team setup where the showers are literally beams in the ground connecting to the ceiling and the room is otherwise open. If I am not actively restoring I'm wearing an O-ring, being in a rush I ended up wearing it into the showers and acting like nothing was wrong. No one said anything but I got a few odd looks which didn't bother me but I'm wondering if anyone here has ever been 'caught' or questioned about what was on their penis by a family member, friend or stranger and how you reacted to it. If anyone questioned my O-ring I think I would of made a sarcastic comment about fashion and signaled I was done talking about the subject. I think the best course of action is diffusion with strangers but if a friend saw me and I wasn't exactly "on that level" with the person I wouldn't know where to go.

Originally posted by Into The North View Post
    I woke up late this morning and had to shower at the gym to save some time before work. The locker room is setup like a 1970s football team setup where the showers are literally beams in the ground connecting to the ceiling and the room is otherwise open. If I am not actively restoring I'm wearing an O-ring, being in a rush I ended up wearing it into the showers and acting like nothing was wrong. No one said anything but I got a few odd looks which didn't bother me but I'm wondering if anyone here has ever been 'caught' or questioned about what was on their penis by a family member, friend or stranger and how you reacted to it. If anyone questioned my O-ring I think I would of made a sarcastic comment about fashion and signaled I was done talking about the subject. I think the best course of action is diffusion with strangers but if a friend saw me and I wasn't exactly "on that level" with the person I wouldn't know where to go.
    Interesting story. I suppose body mod/fashion would of been a fair get out for you...

I haven't been caught wearing a device but a family member has seen and picked up my DTR twice when I forgot to put it away.

First time they thought it was part of the plumbing as I left it in the bathroom

Second time they picked it up and asked what it was, to which I just said don't worry and swiftly changed the subject. Although they did smirk so they probably think it is some penis enlargement device etc...

Comment

Into The North, your story reminds me of a story that one member of the Los Angeles Chapter of NORM told me when I attended Los Angeles meetings back in 2001.

This well-built restorer regularly worked out at a public gym. He wore his T-tape in the locker room and showers in full view of others using the facilities.

When he arrived at the locker room wearing his T-tape apparatus, he would strip down, remove his elastic strap, and secure his T-tape shut for use as a retainer using a paper clip. Then he would put his jock strap on over his T-tape retainer, put on the rest of his workout wear, and go exercise.

Upon returning to the locker room a sweaty mess, he would strip down, and he would head to the showers. He would allow his T-tape to get soaked in the shower, and he would remove the wet T-tape in the shower room.

Because putting on a T-tape the classic way requires giving yourself an erection, he couldn’t put on a new T-tape in the locker room, but waited until he got home.

This restoring gent was mentally prepared to field any questions that other gym-goers might pose concerning the white medical tape he was wearing on the tip of his dick. He said he was very willing to give them an education on restoring while standing there au naturel.

However:
      NO ONE SAID ANYTHING !

He was dumbfounded. He saw a number of men give a side glance to the white medical tape he was wearing on his dick, but…..

NO ONE SAID ANYTHING !

David
      World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

I explained the whole process to my wife and one good friend, anyone else, I'd either lie and say I was recently circumcised, and taping / device was recommended to protect the glans against de-sensitization, either that mind your own business.

Comment

Ironically, when you are an adult people see your penis as yours. Of course that's a good thing. So as Science Monk implies, strangers won't have much to say to you, as you stand there. I suspect it would be pretty much the same with friends, even if they have a question. They ask, you answer, everybody goes on with their day. With males in your family, they may have more questions (with females the issue is more immediate, ie 'put your pants on Into" ), but the end result will most likely be the same. It's your penis. Unless they're middle schoolers, people recognize the boundaries. It's only when you're small and can't defend yourself that people get all opinionated about what's "right" or "odd".

Comment

Working...
          X