Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys, Take a look at my dorsal side of my dick. It's hard for me to restore here and it's hanging up my progress.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, Take a look at my dorsal side of my dick. It's hard for me to restore here and it's hanging up my progress.

What's up guys? I'v been restoring for a while with good success expept for the back. I'm getting hung up on the back side of my dick where the remains of my frenulum is, it's acting like rubber band and it's not a smooth surface for restoring skin. I'm thinking maybe a minor surgery could smooth it out so I can expand the skin there as well as I can with the rest of my penis skin surface.

Please, take a look at the pictures and I want to see what you guys think of my issue. The last photo I posted is a smooth part of my dick for comparison. Skin every where else expands really well. The backside is all weird.
    Attached Files

Actually that's the ventral side. The dorsal side is the top. Anyway, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. The ventral side is the most difficult to get to grow because of its proximity to the scrotum which gets pulled up with tension and it contains the raphe. Manual #2 is the best way to get this stubborn part to grow. YOU DON'T WANT SURGERY!
    This will only create more scar tissue and that stuff is even more difficult to expand. Plus you will have some nerve damage as well. You already got enough of that being circumcised. You don'tneed more. Just do manual #2 and if will grow.

Comment

I was also like that. There was considerable scarring at the end of my frenulum remnant. Scar tissue does not expand at the same rate as other skin. But, it does expand.

I used T-tape as my main restoration method. Towards the end of my restoration I made short effective length T-tapes and put them on the ventral half of my penis. This caused that skin to expand.

As parsecskin suggests, try manual methods. Best wishes.
      Tormod

Looking for a restorer who has a background in human skin cell biology. I'm interested in developing a mathematical model of the restoration process. Personal message me.

Comment

I've just been using DTR and my skin has noticely expanded everywhere but along the ventral side center line.
        I don't have time to sit around manually pulling that skin for hours a day. Once I get flaccid coverage I wont be able to expand much more for coverage when I get erect I don't think. That's sad.
        I'll look into T-tape I guess.

Comment

You don't need to spend hours per day with supplemental manual methods. 15 minutes in the morning, 15 minutes in the evening and a coupled of minutes here and there whenever you can all add up. Manual #2 is EXTREMELY effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipboyguy View Post
            I've just been using DTR and my skin has noticely expanded everywhere but along the ventral side center line.
            I don't have time to sit around manually pulling that skin for hours a day. Once I get flaccid coverage I wont be able to expand much more for coverage when I get erect I don't think. That's sad.
            I'll look into T-tape I guess.
            Looks like you've discovered your raphe. It's natural, supposed to be there. It expands, pretty much at the same rate. It's a non issue, not a problem, we all have raphae, and those of us who have finished, all have raphae, and our progress wasn't stopped. We reached our goals.

So:

"dorsal" = top side, like the dorsal fin on a shark (ventral = bottom side (not "back side"); and your raphe is the seam of your penis, when it was formed when you went from a neutral, could go-either-way blob, into a boy blob.

Comment

Working...
            X