Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for reviewing of web pages about circumcision and restoration

Hi everyone,

I didn't really know where to post this one, so therefore I posted it in general discussion. If the moderators feel it's more appropriate to be elsewhere, please move it and accept my apologies for posting it here :-)

I'm currently writing up some general information on circumcision and foreskin restoration to be made publicly in the future on my personal website. The reason for me to do so is that my website is available both in English and Dutch, and that there is in general not much information available on the topic in dutch for people in Belgium and Holland. This is why I want to give an alternative perspective for people that are looking for information, and I'm probably also going to share my own restoration story, although I'm not entirely sure about that yet. I guess I feel a bit shy, and it's not really a topic of conversation here.

Anyway, that was a bit of a long introduction, what I'm looking for is people who would want to check some of the (English) pages and provide feedback and suggestions. At this moment it's still work-in-progress, but I hope to be able to have enough information ready in the coming days to start to have it checked by people here. Also, any suggestions for websites I should link to are very welcome!

I propose people that would be interested post a comment below, such that I can send a password to access the (for now) privately published pages on my website.

Thanks a lot in advance!
    There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x
Working...
X